The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Edexcel science boundaries looking good, Physics has some low boundaries, as is B3 biology (my sister is a happy bunny), everything else looking pretty average.

Edexcel dance exam, 49/50 for an A* and 48/50 for an A... edexcel are you mad?
GUESS WHO'S BECOMING A STRIPPER. what the **** are they playing at.
Reply 162
edexcel handing out L's to every kid in england
Reply 163
Check on gceguide.com , all the CIE grade boundaries are there
Reply 164
WTF is wrong with edexcel did they suddenly think, oh lets **** over the last year group to do this exam Ahaha.😐
Original post by leopard923
If you use your ums score on your results sheet and then just keep on guessing score in the raw mark to ums convertor until it matches your ums then you will know once compared with the grade boundaries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep or just put in '0' into the converter and then use the graph to match your UMS to a raw mark :smile:
Does anyone know how much I need to get a c in English language
Original post by Nat1999r
Does anyone know how much I need to get a c in English language

It will depend on the exam board - have a look at the first page of this thread.
Can someone please tell me how much I would of needed to get a c in English language
Original post by Nat1999r
Can someone please tell me how much I would of needed to get a c in English language

On which exam board? Grade boundaries can be found here. :smile:
Any chance there could be type error, on the results, as mine weird asf
Have the CIE iGCSE grade boundaries been released?

I really need to know the History grade boundaries ASAP so I can complete my sixth form application form.
Reply 172
my daughter got a D in Sociology yet her marks for the 2 units were 105 which according to the grade boundaries is a C, a bit confused?
Can someone please explain the Resistant Materials Grade Boundaries to me I'm a little confused. In my coursework I got 216 = A* and in my exam I got 134 = A but on the grade boundaries it says that the max mark for the coursework is 90 and you need 84 for an A* and the max for the exam is 120 and you need 96 for an A*. I'm looking to get it remarked but don't know how far away I am. Thanks in advance <3 xx
Original post by bricking it 😂
Any chance there could be type error, on the results, as mine weird asf

Heya,

What do you mean by this? :smile: Could you give an example?

Ethan
like on the grade boundaries that are released, is it possible, for the person who calculates the results to get it wrong in the post, for example, a got a B in business yes, however it states I got 64 marks for an A, then 48 c then 33 c. total 145. got a B.

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GRADE-BDYS-JUNE-2016.PDF look at the marks, for an A totals 127, the exams I did was applied business, unit 1, unit 2, unit 3.

also, how did you find out your maths grade mark, not grade
Just out of interest, how do you calculate marks/UMS for Mathematics A Linear with Edexcel because only 'points' are shown on my results letter, as well as the grade. But there is nothing under mark equivalent. Thanks.
Original post by jwmullaney
Just out of interest, how do you calculate marks/UMS for Mathematics A Linear with Edexcel because only 'points' are shown on my results letter, as well as the grade. But there is nothing under mark equivalent. Thanks.

You usually have to ask your teacher for the marks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abc_123_
Can someone please explain the Resistant Materials Grade Boundaries to me I'm a little confused. In my coursework I got 216 = A* and in my exam I got 134 = A but on the grade boundaries it says that the max mark for the coursework is 90 and you need 84 for an A* and the max for the exam is 120 and you need 96 for an A*. I'm looking to get it remarked but don't know how far away I am. Thanks in advance <3 xx

Which exam board is this for? :smile: your results are in UMS and some boards have UMS to raw mark calculators :smile: well done on your excellent marks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
People have been trying to get my info using this.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest