The Student Room Group

How to lose virginity

Scroll to see replies

To answer the title of this weird thread... 'awkwardly'
Original post by Anonymous
Samuel. I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. The slob [porking my sister] doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

I'd rather date a guy with no car than a BMW driver no word of a lie
If you are that desperate go for a fat girl, there's too many of them looking for a guy to make them feel good because they're incapable of doing it themselves.
If you are that desperate go for a fat girl, there's too many of them looking for a guy to make them feel good because they're incapable of doing it themselves.

I want a white girl. One of the beautiful blonde sorority girls I dream of. I am too magnificent to degrade myself to the likes of a subhuman fat pig of a woman.
Original post by yellowcopter
It's funny because when I was 17 I said the exact same thing and then everything changed and now I'm 18 having lost it.

A year can really fly by!

I think 18 is kind of the common age. I was quite shocked to find for some of my friends it was 15/16. But then I know those turning 19 soon and still haven't lost it.

You can lose it whenever you want, there's no race anyhow. I definitely lost mine stupidly though not regrettably.

Yeah... you know we were talking about the driving test, right? How does one "pass" their virginity :rofl:
Original post by rosemondtan
are you a guy or a girl!!!! (I'm just seriously curious right now)

A guy. I know, that's more of a typical female response right? Maybe its because I'm gay.
Original post by TiernanW
A guy. I know, that's more of a typical female response right? Maybe its because I'm gay.

It's so rare and precious to have guys thinking like that!! Are you really?
Original post by rosemondtan
It's so rare and precious to have guys thinking like that!! Are you really?

Haha yeah. Not all us guys are the same. :tongue:
Reply 48
Is this performance art?
I want a white girl. One of the beautiful blonde sorority girls I dream of. I am too magnificent to degrade myself to the likes of a subhuman fat pig of a woman.

Oink oink

Any girl can lose weight for free sweetheart but you ain't getting any girl who respects herself with that attitude :lol:
Reply 51
Original post by WoodyMKC
Shame it took you explaining it for us to get the joke then mate :rofl: You think wrong btw, I don't know many people who passed that young. Suppose it can depend on what area you're from though.

According to Google the average age is 23, which supports what you're saying. I dunno, nearly all of my friends started driving lessons at 17 and most passed at 18, so I assumed it was around there. Maybe we're just a weird bunch :tongue:.
Original post by tomtjl
According to Google the average age is 23, which supports what you're saying. I dunno, nearly all of my friends started driving lessons at 17 and most passed at 18, so I assumed it was around there. Maybe we're just a weird bunch :tongue:.

That's exactly the age that I passed, I'm so average :biggrin: Yeah it really depends on the area though. For example, if it's hard to get from place to place via public transport, if it's an affluent area and the parents are well and and help the person pay for their driving lessons, or even if it's just the norm in a specific area, then people are more likely to take their lessons at a younger age compared to everyone else.

Me, I've always had friends that drove to lift me about so never felt the need. Public transport is good here too. Plus my mum isn't well off at all, so naturally I'd end up having to pay for them myself, and I just couldn't justify it. Then as I got a bit older and drifted apart from my driving friends and started to get a bit embarrassed at being well into my 20s and not being able to drive yet, I decided to go for it.
Reply 53
Original post by WoodyMKC
That's exactly the age that I passed, I'm so average :biggrin: Yeah it really depends on the area though. For example, if it's hard to get from place to place via public transport, if it's an affluent area and the parents are well and and help the person pay for their driving lessons, or even if it's just the norm in a specific area, then people are more likely to take their lessons at a younger age compared to everyone else.

Me, I've always had friends that drove to lift me about so never felt the need. Public transport is good here too. Plus my mum isn't well off at all, so naturally I'd end up having to pay for them myself, and I just couldn't justify it. Then as I got a bit older and drifted apart from my driving friends and started to get a bit embarrassed at being well into my 20s and not being able to drive yet, I decided to go for it.

Yeah, that makes sense. Here, public transport is pretty terrible so most learn to drive quite early. I know that in London though, most of the people that live there don't have a driver's license or don't bother with it until much later. I know quite a few mates there who only got it when they were 20 or so and others that just haven't bothered because they'll never need to drive.
Original post by tomtjl
Yeah, that makes sense. Here, public transport is pretty terrible so most learn to drive quite early. I know that in London though, most of the people that live there don't have a driver's license or don't bother with it until much later. I know quite a few mates there who only got it when they were 20 or so and others that just haven't bothered because they'll never need to drive.

How can I lose my virginity? I am the supreme gentleman and women do not return my kindness with sex. They give sex to men who are ugly and thugs instead. One day you "women" will learn.

Someone bring me a pickaxe because this thread is pure gold :teeth:
Reply 56
How can I lose my virginity? I am the supreme gentleman and women do not return my kindness with sex. They give sex to men who are ugly and thugs instead. One day you "women" will learn.

1) find girl
2) **** her
3) ????
4) profit
Original post by tomtjl
1) find girl
2) **** her
3) ????
4) profit

They won't give it up to me. They play hard to get.
Reply 58
They won't give it up to me. They play hard to get.

Then you're probs ugly mate, sry.
The weird side of tsr 🙃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending