The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Bursaries

Hey
I was wondering what bursaries are available at Westminster for English students who are getting the maximum maintenance grant? I looked around on the website and I can't find any, and I'm a little worried that if I came to Westminster I simply wouldn't be able to afford the high living costs.
Original post by SymphonySpring
Hey
I was wondering what bursaries are available at Westminster for English students who are getting the maximum maintenance grant? I looked around on the website and I can't find any, and I'm a little worried that if I came to Westminster I simply wouldn't be able to afford the high living costs.

Hello

We don't give out bursaries however students can apply for the Westminster Additional Grants Scheme (WAGS). This scheme helps students in financial difficulty. You can get help to meet general living costs such as rent, travel expenses, childcare costs etc. If you qualify for a payment from the fund you do not have to pay this back. You can find out more on the link above.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by University of Westminster
Hello

We don't give out bursaries however students can apply for the Westminster Additional Grants Scheme (WAGS). This scheme helps students in financial difficulty. You can get help to meet general living costs such as rent, travel expenses, childcare costs etc. If you qualify for a payment from the fund you do not have to pay this back. You can find out more on the link above.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:

Can I apply now?
Original post by lestrange¿
Can I apply now?

Enrolled students will be able to apply from 3 October. Once enrolled you can contact the student funding team about the process.

Course Enquiries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending