Omg I got a B yay!!!!

congrats congrats!!!!
Original post by junayd1998
152/200

YES! A for maths WOOOOO

Exceeded the expectation holy **** lol
HEY! Well done!! :biggrin:

I got the A*, 183/200 this is emo sh*t man :cry2:
For my english language exam it says on my results that I got 97 marks but I'm pretty sure that the paper is out of 80 so is this a mistake?
Original post by Marzfox
For my english language exam it says on my results that I got 97 marks but I'm pretty sure that the paper is out of 80 so is this a mistake?

The 97 will be UMS
Original post by usycool1
Have a look here: http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/results-days/grade-boundaries-and-ums/ums-converter

Enter 0 into the raw mark and it'll give you a table of raw --> UMS conversions.

The UMS boundaries are always the same - it's always 90% for the A*, 80% for the A, 70% for the B and so on.

Thankyouu:smile:
image.jpg
How do you know how many marks you got in each test?!?
Original post by Southwestern
You can convert UMS and raw marks using exam board UMS converters. You can find AQA's UMS and raw mark converter at http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/results-days/grade-boundaries-and-ums/ums-converter.

UMS grade boundaries are always defined in percentage terms of the total UMS across exam boards (I believe). This means that 90% of the total UMS will always be for the A*, then 80% for an A, 70% for a B, and so on and so forth (declining by 10% each time).

If the total UMS for a component is 100, the threshold for the A* is thus 90 UMS, whereas if the total UMS is 80, the threshold for the A* will be 72 (80 * 0.9).

Hope that helps :smile:

thanking you:smile:
guys how do i know how many As/A*s i got?
I have like 30 results or something...
11 A*s and an A in additional maths
Does anyone know about the ums for edexcel English literature? I got an A which I'm v happy with but I was predicted A* and I was just wondering whether I was close & if it's worth a remark etc. especially as I'm strongly considering it for uni..
Original post by Starlight15
:tsr:
GCSE RESULTS DAY 2016
:woo::woo::woo:

Good luck everyone!!!!!!

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)
failed maths AGAIN
Original post by l'insegnante
The 97 will be UMS

I'm not sure because it looks like 97 is a high mark but I got a D for that paper
Sadly, it's not possible to see where you were marked down. You'll need to speak to your examinations officer to ask about a remark.
Original post by EpicMCutuber123
guys how do i know how many As/A*s i got?
I have like 30 results or something...

The overall grades are the capital letters, the lowercase grades are those that you got for individual papers :smile: most schools put the official grades (the caps) at the top of the page.
Original post by Fractite
Actually quite disappointed, considering what I was predicted and how close I was to an A* with Bio, Chem and Physics.gcse results.jpg

Awww but you still did amazing! I'd be happy with those results x
image.jpgSo happy but so gutted. Results are better than anything I could have hoped for but my a level subjects clash and I can't take what I want to!
Original post by JickDee
11 A*s and an A in additional maths

Same! Well done!

Latest