The Student Room Group

GCSE Maths mark

I just got my results today and I got an A in Maths but it doesn't say my "Mark Equivalent" for it unlike every other result. Did anyone else get this or did something happen to my exam?
Reply 1
Original post by loginrunner
I just got my results today and I got an A in Maths but it doesn't say my "Mark Equivalent" for it unlike every other result. Did anyone else get this or did something happen to my exam?

I also have this! I just posted about it so I'm glad that I'm not alone aha... Anyone know how to find out raw marks?
I don't think Edexcel Maths do UMS marks hmmm...
Original post by Bondioz
I also have this! I just posted about it so I'm glad that I'm not alone aha... Anyone know how to find out raw marks?

Original post by Fractite
I don't think Edexcel Maths do UMS marks hmmm...

I had a quick peek at the Edexcel website and it does say that Edexcel Maths don't use UMS marks so that's quite relieving. But I wish there was a way to find out my mark and see whether it was a low A or not.
Original post by loginrunner
I had a quick peek at the Edexcel website and it does say that Edexcel Maths don't use UMS marks so that's quite relieving. But I wish there was a way to find out my mark and see whether it was a low A or not.

True. i'm just happy with getting an A*.
It's awful - they won't even let us know how far away we are from the next grade?!

Quick Reply

Latest