The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Don't you feel weird buying a ****ing sandwich from ****ing Boots FFS

Who does that

It's Boots ffs

No. If Carlsberg did meal deals, it would be Boots meal deals.

And have you ever been to the meal deal section? It's ****ing lit, there's always people there picking out combos.
Original post by swirly
No. If Carlsberg did meal deals, it would be Boots meal deals.

And have you ever been to the meal deal section? It's ****ing lit, there's always people there picking out combos.

I just imagine opening a packet of crisps and it smelling of Lynx Africa
Reply 8242
Original post by swirly
You ****ing pagan :colonhash:

My bad:biggrin:

GOAT show. Nas at the beginning tho.

Dixy Peri Peri wrap meal>>>
Regina in the get down >>>
sometimes i go with my ex to pick out gifts for her new man
Lmao what a joke of a story this is. USA women's goalkeeper Hope Solo suspended for six months after she criticised Swedens tactics after the match at the Olympics between USA and Sweden which Sweden won on penalties.

Imagine if Ronaldo had got a sixth month ban by the Portuguese FA after he ****ged off Iceland during the Euros.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Original post by Lúcio
Tfw swarley actually reports you for calling him/her a chicken cottage man :colonhash:

#wellangry

reported xxx
Original post by swirly
reported xxx

Do you just test the mods to see what you can get away with? :biggrin:

I guess if you make out it hurts your feelings, you could get them to delete pretty much any post...
The worst part is that I actually do prefer Chicken Cottage to Dixy :redface:
Original post by swirly
The worst part is that I actually do prefer Chicken Cottage to Dixy :redface:

Reported
manaman on his etsty hustle. Gotta respect that.

They look a bit basic though? With the Ozil one, consider printing that chant on it at the top (He's better than Zidane...), and charging £14.99 for it. The noncey part of the Arsenal fan base would go crazy for it.
Reply 8252
Rolo's are really not all that

Can remember liking them a lot more as a kid
Original post by swirly
manaman on his etsty hustle. Gotta respect that.

They look a bit basic though? With the Ozil one, consider printing that chant on it at the top (He's better than Zidane...), and charging £14.99 for it. The noncey part of the Arsenal fan base would go crazy for it.

There supposed to be basic, kinda want to design stuff that I would buy if that makes sense? Could do the zidane thing i guess, a fat man's made bare paper by exploiting Arsenal fans. Is there a noncey part of Arsenal's fanbase?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
There supposed to be basic, kinda want to design stuff that I would buy if that makes sense? Could do the zidane thing i guess, a fat man's made bare paper by exploiting Arsenal fans. Is there a noncey part of Arsenal's fanbase?

Yeah I get that. I like the minimalist feel it has. I do like the two tone background, so the consumer doesn't feel they've got something overly basic. How many have you sold so far?
Original post by swirly
Yeah I get that. I like the minimalist feel it has. I do like the two tone background, so the consumer doesn't feel they've got something overly basic. How many have you sold so far?

Of these designs? Sweet f*ck all.
Reply 8256
^

Luke can you use your £390k to help a brother?
Original post by SA-1

Rolo biscuits were the **** man
Original post by SA-1
^

Luke can you use your £390k to help a brother?

It's actually £400k pal

Got £10k as a leaving present off the other bankers x
Original post by SA-1

One of those where I'm excited to eat them...until I eat them.

Disappoint me every time :frown:

Latest