The Student Room Group

Nigel Farage at Trump Rally- Brexiteers Unite!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ivybridge
???

Do you know anything about this man? He would legit propel America back into the dark ages.

This seems like it could lead to a reasonable criticism of his policies. Why would he send America back to the dark ages?
Reply 21
Certainly not a shame for the world and America.

Hillary winning is not a shame?
I mean, you can make the case for Hillary winning being preferable relative to Trump winning, I suppose, considering that no other outcome is really feasible. But Hillary Clinton actually being President...doesn't sound great to me just on its own.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Hillary winning is not a shame?
I mean, you can make the case for Hillary winning being preferable relative to Trump winning, I suppose, considering that no other outcome is really feasible. But Hillary Clinton actually being President...doesn't sound great to me just on its own.

I'm not being funny but what in God's name would she do that's so bad? You can hate her but she's literally no different to the typical candidate for office in any election and people blow everything so far out of proportion. She is preferable to Trump any day.
???

Do you know anything about this man? He would legit propel America back into the dark ages.

What makes you say that?
Original post by MildredMalone
What makes you say that?

His social and religious views are a tad bit backwards to say the least.
His social and religious views are a tad bit backwards to say the least.

... Such as? And why would they "propel America back to the dark ages" ?
Original post by alexjones1994
Anyone catch the speech? Fantastic stuff from Farage! F*ck the establishment!!! yeahhhawww *gun shots*

Two of the sharpest minds of the 21st century coming together... Brexit voters you like Trump also?

LOL do you actually think these people are the 'sharpest minds', or are you just trolling?

Trump couldn't readily name the leader of ISIS, his grammar is appalling and his policies are a joke - even the ones which he is supposed to be an expert on
Farage's economic policy also had a massive multi-trillion pound hole in it
But I thought Farage previously tried to distance himself from Trump's views? :rolleyes:

Tbh I didn't think Trump was as bad as the media portrayed him as, but now Farage supports him I have changed my mind.
???

So will Clinton.
It's just a matter of choosing the person who will f*ck up America less.
Original post by aurorashpo
So will Clinton.

Trump's certainly the lesser of two evils in that respect.

I feel like they're equally bad. Thankfully, I don't have to vote. However I do like Trump's views on terrorism, he seems to be the only one wanting to take action.
They're both almost equally as bad in differnt areas, the only differnce is, Trump says what he means, Hillary does not.
... Such as? And why would they "propel America back to the dark ages" ?

His fews on homosexuality, abortion - all things that are part of modern society and America is still the only country with significant problems with racism, religious fundamentalism, hate crimes, and a lack of a welfare system. Shoving a fundamentalist evangelical christian into power helps absolutely nothing.

Original post by aurorashpo
So will Clinton.

Oh you talk so much trash mate - she's much more progressive and actually experienced and able.

What a load of trash. His supporters don't even line up with what his actual policies are. He's a walking contradiction.
Original post by Pegasus2
They're both almost equally as bad in differnt areas, the only differnce is, Trump says what he means, Hillary does not.

Yeah of course he does, that's why he contradicts every single statement he makes and says the opposite at a later date or has said the opposite years prior. His views on Clinton, his views on the presidency, his views on abortion, guns, homosexuality and same-sex marriage - all of them different now to what he has said before.
Yeah of course he does, that's why he contradicts every single statement he makes and says the opposite at a later date or has said the opposite years prior. His views on Clinton, his views on the presidency, his views on abortion, guns, homosexuality and same-sex marriage - all of them different now to what he has said before.

Have you not noticed Hillary's position change every 5 minutes depending on who she is talking to? Obviously not.

Please don't make out Hillary is any better than Trump, because she's really not.
His fews on homosexuality, abortion - all things that are part of modern society and America is still the only country with significant problems with racism, religious fundamentalism, hate crimes, and a lack of a welfare system. Shoving a fundamentalist evangelical christian into power helps absolutely nothing.

What makes you think Trump is homophobic? When he says that homophobic hate crimes are a reason to be tough on islamic immigration, I cant see it. He also said abortion should be a state issue, not a federal one.

Oh you talk so much trash mate - she's much more progressive and actually experienced and able.

What a load of trash. His supporters don't even line up with what his actual policies are. He's a walking contradiction.

What do you mean by religious fundamentalism here?
Original post by Pegasus2
Have you not noticed Hillary's position change every 5 minutes depending on who she is talking to? Obviously not.

Please don't make out Hillary is any better than Trump, because she's really not.

And Trump is the lesser of two evils how? He's definitely much more volatile.

Original post by Trapz99
What do you mean by religious fundamentalism here?

I mean religious fundamentalism.
And Trump is the lesser of two evils how? He's definitely much more volatile.

I mean religious fundamentalism.

Britain, France, Germnay all have serious problems with Islamic fundamentalism. The US doesn't really have a problem.
What makes you think Trump is homophobic? When he says that homophobic hate crimes are a reason to be tough on islamic immigration, I cant see it. He also said abortion should be a state issue, not a federal one.

Because he chooses a notoriously homophobic vice president and people to lead his campaign. Tough on Islamic Immigration? Don't make me laugh. What about all of the extremely fundamentalist Christians America already fosters that cause harm to the LGBTQIA+ populace daily, and make life difficult for them? One of them is his Vice President and they seem to cause enough damage on their own so stop running and pointing the finger at muslims all the time - it wasn't the devout christian community coming together with the LGBTQIA+ community after Orlando, was it? It was the Islamic community and the local Imam, uniting to support the LGBTQIA+ people in Orlando whilst the Westboro Baptist Church and a range of Christian fundamentalists across America praised the slaughter of LGBTQIA+ people.

Quick Reply

Latest