The Student Room Group

Help with UMS?

I don't really get it! :biggrin:
I want to go through a couple of my marks and see if I should get them remarked, one wasn't as great as I hoped!
I'll just write them out with the UMS points and the grade
AQA d&t graphic products full course (4552) - 307 (B)
Wjec catering (4730) - 164 (A)
Also I can't see my aqa higher maths UMS points?? Would be nice if a remark could bump it up but I have the grade I need for college
Thank you!!
Reply 1
Original post by bethprobably
I don't really get it! :biggrin:
I want to go through a couple of my marks and see if I should get them remarked, one wasn't as great as I hoped!
I'll just write them out with the UMS points and the grade
AQA d&t graphic products full course (4552) - 307 (B)
Wjec catering (4730) - 164 (A)
Also I can't see my aqa higher maths UMS points?? Would be nice if a remark could bump it up but I have the grade I need for college
Thank you!!

No point really. 320 UMS would be required for an A in the first case, which is a rather large leap, and 180 for an a* in the second case, an even larger leap. (you aren't that far from the A border of 160).
Reply 2
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
No point really. 320 UMS would be required for an A in the first case, which is a rather large leap, and 180 for an a* in the second case, an even larger leap. (you aren't that far from the A border of 160).

I've definitely got the grades I needed so yep not worth it
Original post by bethprobably
I've definitely got the grades I needed so yep not worth it

Maths doesn't use UMS so that's why you can't see your mark, and only your grade. If you want to see your mark in your paper you can contact your schools exams office or your maths teacher! Good luck with college, revise as early as you can :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest