The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Original post by mrimrankhan
For the HO June vacancy I contacted the department regarding the outcome. I was told results would be provided early September.

Which location did u apply to? I applied for Croydon.
For the HO June vacancy, I have just checked the civil service jobs portal and although my interview scores have not been added yet, under the overall rating tab it says 'Make an Offer'

Does this mean I've got the job? Anyone else got the same?
Original post by mrimrankhan
For the HO June vacancy I contacted the department regarding the outcome. I was told results would be provided early September.

Hi, did you contact them by phone or email?
If you contacted them by phone could you give me their phone number please?
I have tried to look everywhere and could not find any at all.
thank you
Reply 863
Original post by lawgrad13
For the HO June vacancy, I have just checked the civil service jobs portal and although my interview scores have not been added yet, under the overall rating tab it says 'Make an Offer'

Mine still says invited for interview. Which location u applied for?
Original post by Iffy146

I applied for Manchester - my status also says invited for interview but click on the feedback and check there!
Reply 865

I have just had a look at mine and it appears they have done the same to me too, although my interview scores are also listed. Looking at it further it would appear it could either be a mix up or someone has put the interview scores into the 'sift feedback' section of the application. Mine then also states 'Make an Offer' but considering the information is in the wrong section I wouldn't get your hopes up that it means you've definitely got the job!

Original post by Iffy146

Mine still says the same, however if you click into your application and select the 'feedback' tab it may show in there.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, yeh i have got the same where it says Make an Offer - any idea what this means?
Original post by LBMD
I have just had a look at mine and it appears they have done the same to me too, although my interview scores are also listed. Looking at it further it would appear it could either be a mix up or someone has put the interview scores into the 'sift feedback' section of the application. Mine then also states 'Make an Offer' but considering the information is in the wrong section I wouldn't get your hopes up that it means you've definitely got the job!

Mine still says the same, however if you click into your application and select the 'feedback' tab it may show in there.

You're right - my interview scores are shoeing but they are in the wrong place.

It shows 444, so I doubt that's high enough to have secured the job!
Reply 868
Anyone who applied for London as 1st choice got any change in their online status? I applied for London as 1st choice and can't see any changes yet.
Reply 869

Nothing showing on mine, I was interviewed in Cardiff on 15/08. Where were you interviewed and which locations did you choose?

Is there any feedback in relation to each competency?

Can you screenshot your page?

(Sorry for so many questions)
Reply 870

It would appear then that if you have met the 'pass' mark for the interview, it automatically says 'Make an Offer' which I assume will be done based upon how many vacancies are available for the location you applied for and offered to those who have scored the highest first then everyone else is placed on the merit list.

I wouldn't be too disheartened though as I read that the first time around this campaign was advertised someone on this thread posted they got 544 and was offered a position. This also could of been done in error as the 'status' section of my application still shows as 'Scheduled for 1st Interview'. Does yours say the same? So I would wait for official communication first before thinking you haven't secured the job!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Litts
Nothing showing on mine, I was interviewed in Cardiff on 15/08. Where were you interviewed and which locations did you choose?

Is there any feedback in relation to each competency?

Can you screenshot your page?

(Sorry for so many questions)

I got interviewed in July at Manchester and that was my first choice, can't remember the exact date sorry

There's no feedback yet on the competencies

Sorry I can't screenshot as I'm currently at work on my phone, and not sure how to add attachments lol
Original post by LBMD
It would appear then that if you have met the 'pass' mark for the interview, it automatically says 'Make an Offer' which I assume will be done based upon how many vacancies are available for the location you applied for and offered to those who have scored the highest first then everyone else is placed on the merit list. I wouldn't be too disheartened though as I read that the first time around this campaign was advertised someone on this thread posted they got 544 and was offered a position. This also could of been done in error so I would wait for official communication first before thinking you haven't secured the job!

Thanks for that and very true - no point jumping to any conclusions yet, I will wait for further communication from them!
Original post by Iffy146
Which location did u apply to? I applied for Croydon.

My location was Stratford.
Original post by Minty1616
Hi, did you contact them by phone or email?
If you contacted them by phone could you give me their phone number please?
I have tried to look everywhere and could not find any at all.
thank you

It was by email.
Reply 875
I had interview at Stratford in London too on 22nd July but nothing has changed on my account online. Still says scheduled for interview.
Original post by Pa16
I accepted a formal offer last week. My start date is 5th September. My manager hasnt yet received an email informing her of my offer. I work for DWP. I have a start date , time and contact name. Do you receive any other correspondence? Do i just turn up on that date . on leave now and no reply to emails

Hi, I have Glasgow offer for 3 Oct but states 'log on to WCN to accept'. I applied through Civil Service Jobs.. I am current civil servant but applied externally. Any ideas?

Attachment not found

I have the same too with 444.
Reply 878
Original post by TSRGooner
Attachment not found

I have the same too with 444.

Looks like they've made a bit of a balls up.
That document is used by civil service resourcing(CSR) and the interviewing panel to tell CSR how to progress your application. It's not a document that you should have been sent.

I don't even know whether your scores would be correct from that.

Is that the original sent to you or have you redacted it?
Darn it, looks like I've been unsuccessful then. Hopefully the next HO campaign isn't too far away.

Latest

Trending

Trending