The Student Room Group

Numbers on results paper

Hi! I probably sound a bit weird, but I have been researching all over the place trying to work out what the numbers on my results sheet are out of (for AQA IGCSE qualifications - are they UMS, are they raw score)...I was wondering if anyone could help... :smile: [I have already seen the original post on a similar thread and it was very helpful but still didn't quite answer my question]
Original post by RealForUs
Hi! I probably sound a bit weird, but I have been researching all over the place trying to work out what the numbers on my results sheet are out of (for AQA IGCSE qualifications - are they UMS, are they raw score)...I was wondering if anyone could help... :smile: [I have already seen the original post on a similar thread and it was very helpful but still didn't quite answer my question]

You could post your results slip (omitting personal details etc) to get a definitive answer - someone'll correct me if I wrong but results slip can look different and say different things for different schools.
Reply 2
Ordinarily AQA provide UMS scores. Normally a school will report the info they provide as they don't have time to convert UMS to raw marks. That said, I'm not 100% certain as it's IGCSE.

Quick Reply

Latest