The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ok, today has been by far the most HECTIC day of these holidays :tongue: Alhamdulillah, I surpassed me requirements for the school I wanted to go to, phew! So, I went to that school for my enrolment, and there were 900 people there :eek: like :colonhash: so that took the piss :rolleyes: And then due to some complications for a moment I thought I wasn't gonna get the place, but thanks to Dr. okay I cant say his name :tongue: :mmm: everything got sorted :biggrin:

To summarise, I will now hopefully be going to the grammar school I wanted to go to :smile:

I'm gonna tag people who I want to thank and people who might care :colondollar: Sorry if I miss anyone out :colondollar:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
with the B? Mate I got 4 Bs at GCSE :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by hamza772000
Ok, today has been by far the most HECTIC day of these holidays :tongue: Alhamdulillah, I surpassed me requirements for the school I wanted to go to, phew! So, I went to that school for my enrolment, and there were 900 people there :eek: like :colonhash: so that took the piss :rolleyes: And then due to some complications for a moment I thought I wasn't gonna get the place, but thanks to Dr. okay I cant say his name :tongue: :mmm: everything got sorted :biggrin:

To summarise, I will now hopefully be going to the grammar school I wanted to go to :smile:

I'm gonna tag people who I want to thank and people who might care :colondollar: Sorry if I miss anyone out :colondollar:

Spoiler

Cool! Haii ❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler

Mashallah. :smile: Hope you do well :colondollar: in sixth form

Spoiler

:hugs: :party: :party2: :woo: :excited:
I knew u could do it m8
CONGRATS!

Spoiler

Mashallah! Congrats bro! I'm proud of you :smile:

InshaAllah we can both manage to do well during our A levels :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Cool! Haii ❤️❤️❤️
HEY! HOW ARE YOU!

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Mashallah. :smile: Hope you do well :colondollar: in sixth form
Thanks Asma, you too :wink:

Spoiler

Well done hamza !

Soo good mashallah ! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
HEY! HOW ARE YOU!

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!! 😚 Well done 😘💚 I'm happy thank youu hamza! Yourself? 😉💛
So happy to hear this! Yes, I was quite pleased with what I got :smile:
:hugs:

Spoiler

So glad to hear it!:biggrin: and that guy :colonhash: :tongue:

Of course I care! Well done!:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
HEY! HOW ARE YOU!

:colondollar: did you do well? shall i ahm PM you?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hugs: :party: :party2: :woo: :excited:
I knew u could do it m8
CONGRATS!
tysm chez :wink:

Original post by Federerr
Mashallah! Congrats bro! I'm proud of you :smile:

InshaAllah we can both manage to do well during our A levels :smile:
Inshallah :biggrin:

How u been lately? :smile:

Original post by tasha_tah
Well done hamza !

Soo good mashallah ! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks Nashta :wink:

Proud of you too :colondollar:

Wasnt the best of starts but yh :tongue:

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!! 😚 Well done 😘💚 I'm happy thank youu hamza! Yourself? 😉💛
Im ok so I assume today went as plan? :colondollar:

Original post by Matrix123
So happy to hear this! Yes, I was quite pleased with what I got :smile:
:hugs:

So glad to hear it!:biggrin: and that guy :colonhash: :tongue:

Of course I care! Well done!:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:wink:
Haha I got a B in English, i thought i'd failed :tongue:

Original post by PrincessBO$$
:colondollar: did you do well? shall i ahm PM you?
erm :colondollar: idk :tongue:

Yh Pm me! :wink:

Yup! It went really well but I started crying before I even opened my envelope and my friend opened it for me :biggrin: but I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's 💛

Wow, well done!:five:
:excited:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup! It went really well but I started crying before I even opened my envelope and my friend opened it for me :biggrin: but I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's 💛
Mashallah! :biggrin:
aw, well at least u didn't after you opened it :wink:

Original post by Matrix123
Wow, well done!:five:
:excited:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, I guess :rolleyes: :tongue:
Mashallah! :biggrin:
aw, well at least u didn't after you opened it :wink:

Thanks, I guess :rolleyes: :tongue:

Awhh thanks hamza! 💜💖💚
👍🏼
I did haha 💖 My old form teacher was holding her son and she came up to me and was like oh did ya not get wat you wanted? And I was like no.. They are happy tears 😂😜
Awhh thanks hamza! 💜💖💚
👍🏼
I did haha 💖 My old form teacher was holding her son and she came up to me and was like oh did ya not get wat you wanted? And I was like no.. They are happy tears 😂😜

:laugh: :tongue: Well, that's good :smile:
Good :smile:

:laugh: :tongue: Well, that's good :smile:

Looool ❤️ At least I never got battered by my mum 😂👍🏼💚
Looool ❤️ At least I never got battered by my mum 😂👍🏼💚
Haha yh lol :tongue: Was she happy? :colondollar:

Latest