The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Maths raw marks

So I've got my results and I'm really pleased with them, but I would really like to know how many marks I got in AQA Maths and Further Maths because it doesn't show anything at all for them except for the grade (A* in Maths, A in Further). There aren't any UMS, or raw marks, and there's no breakdown for the individual papers like in all the other subjects. It says on the AQA website that they only show the overall grade but I don't know why and if anyone could tell me how I can go about finding out my actual marks, that would be really appreciated :smile:
Original post by annagrace16
So I've got my results and I'm really pleased with them, but I would really like to know how many marks I got in AQA Maths and Further Maths because it doesn't show anything at all for them except for the grade (A* in Maths, A in Further). There aren't any UMS, or raw marks, and there's no breakdown for the individual papers like in all the other subjects. It says on the AQA website that they only show the overall grade but I don't know why and if anyone could tell me how I can go about finding out my actual marks, that would be really appreciated :smile:

Heya

First of all, well done!! That's bloody fantastic, make sure you celebrate tonight. :biggrin:

Secondly, the only way to find out would be either to request your test script back or get in touch with AQA to see if there is any way you can have access to this. It may simply be the case that they won't provide them. Sorry about that, but congratulations again! Go you!

Ethan
Reply 2

I didn't get any ums or marks for my GCSEs, I just emailed the exams office or school to ask and they sent me the breakdown.
Reply 3
[QUOTE=iEthan;67209022]Heya

First of all, well done!! That's bloody fantastic, make sure you celebrate tonight. :biggrin:

Secondly, the only way to find out would be either to request your test script back or get in touch with AQA to see if there is any way you can have access to this. It may simply be the case that they won't provide them. Sorry about that, but congratulations again! Go you!

Ethan

Thank you so much! I think will try and get in touch with AQA, because I'd love to know if the grades were comfortable or if I just scraped it, since I'm planning on taking maths A Level
Reply 4
[QUOTE=smegsxo;67209026]I didn't get any ums or marks for my GCSEs, I just emailed the exams office or school to ask and they sent me the breakdown.

Yeah I think that's what I'm going to do, thank you :smile: do you know what the email is for the exams office?
Thank you so much! I think will try and get in touch with AQA, because I'd love to know if the grades were comfortable or if I just scraped it, since I'm planning on taking maths A Level

Awesome stuff :smile: if what the person above said is true then give your school a ring and ask for the breakdown to be sent to you. :smile:
Reply 6
Yeah I think that's what I'm going to do, thank you :smile: do you know what the email is for the exams office?

I just emailed my school and our exams official emailed me, I didn't talk to any exam boards at all.

Quick Reply

Latest