The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds University Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Najika
Conversations over two threads -oops ahaha, thank you for the tips! Think I might even try rollerblading O.o Same! See you then!!! :biggrin:

I LOVE rollerblading! Can't remember if I still have my old skates or not, like, lol.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I'm trying to find flatmates in senitiel towers, is there any groups i could join or chats i could be added too? Thanks
Managed to get into Henry Price, so happy. Anyone else there?
Anyone here got the Tannery Block C, flat 707?
Original post by NuttyHistorian

I applied for the Tannery, but I'm still waiting for a reply :/ When did you apply for your accommodation?
Original post by loinducoeur
I applied for the Tannery, but I'm still waiting for a reply :/ When did you apply for your accommodation?

I applied in like January but it wasn't first come first serve so don't worry. They're still working through sending emails so I'm sure you'll hear soon!
I applied in like January but it wasn't first come first serve so don't worry. They're still working through sending emails so I'm sure you'll hear soon!

Aah, ok. Thank you! Hopefully I'll hear back soon and I can answer your original question :smile:
Original post by loinducoeur
Aah, ok. Thank you! Hopefully I'll hear back soon and I can answer your original question :smile:

Hopefully! I hope you get Tannery!

you will have a better chance of finding your flatmates in your accommodation facebook group.
Original post by IAmYourdog
you will have a better chance of finding your flatmates in your accommodation facebook group.

Haha I have joined both my accommodation group chats, but I've yet to find anyone even on my floor. XD
Reply 430
i got oxley. I'd love to know what anyone who's been thinks of it. Lile is it spacious or lively? Did you like it there? And how did you deal with the distance issue?
Also who else is going to oxley? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Panona
i got oxley. I'd love to know what anyone who's been thinks of it. Lile is it spacious or lively? Did you like it there? And how did you deal with the distance issue?
Also who else is going to oxley? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's quite lively.

And it's not really that bad distance wise since the buses services are quite good.
Henry Price too!!! Which flat?
Already found someone from my flat from the FB group. Not sure whether to be happy or not.
Reply 434
omfg is there ANYONE in charles morris i literally can't find anyone
Original post by may_1
omfg is there ANYONE in charles morris i literally can't find anyone

I know someone in the third year who stayed there? If you want to ask questions, I can just ask them for you.

although that's not what you want :rolleyes:
Original post by 0161qwer
Hi,
I am currently looking into accommodation for Sept 2016 at the University of Leeds.

I would like accommodation that is lively, preferably with an en-suit and a fairly 'decent' room, although i would be willing to sacrifice an en-suit for a better social atmosphere.

I am open to suggestion on price and would just like some ideas on where the best accommodation is for my criteria.

Thanks.

Hi,I have 1 room available in Mill Street accommodation in Leeds City Centre!An en-suite room in a flat of 5 - you'll be living with 2 males and 2 females from Leeds Beckett. The accommodation is £120 per week + £6 per week energy supplement for electricity.The rent includes Internet, water and personal possession insurance as well as a free on-site gym.Having just been renovated this summer, Mill street is a big & popular accomodation so you're guaranteed a social environment with lots of people to meet.Let me know if you're interested, the room needs filling asap
Is anyone here staying at iQ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 438
how much do people have to spend on food/going out/clothes/toiletries/anything else per week? I only have 50 quid but I'm in catered halls so its okays, my friend has like 100 and I was wondering how much other people have? Like having worked it out from their maintenance loan??
Original post by may_1
how much do people have to spend on food/going out/clothes/toiletries/anything else per week? I only have 50 quid but I'm in catered halls so its okays, my friend has like 100 and I was wondering how much other people have? Like having worked it out from their maintenance loan??

£50 sounds reasonable. I've worked mine out per term, rather than per week since I don't think I'll really need to top up toiletries/buy clothes every single week. Food was calculated per week though. If I were to have per week for everything, then mine goes out as around £70 per week.

Quick Reply

Latest