The Student Room Group

squirting more than usual??

hey guys,
so this is kinda awkward, but anyway.... i've noticed that lately after i've masturbated i have squirted more than usual. And i rarely squirt in the first place. i have no idea what affects it though, i have been doing a lot more sport/exercise lately, so maybe these lifestyle changes affect my sex drive?
if anyone can help that would be great!! i want to be able to control this if i can...
Unfortunately there has been no scientific evidence to suggest that women can squirt anything other than urine. So all I can suggest is to go to the doctor with regards to your bladder control.
Reply 2
Oh. I thought this was going to be about water guns, mine recently broke
Original post by alice-johnson
i've noticed that lately after i've masturbated i have squirted more than usual. if anyone can help that would be great!!

If anyone can help with what? I'm not seeing a problem here. It's actually the opposite...many girls would give a lot to experience your 'problem', trust me

Spoiler

Original post by ALittleLost25
So all I can suggest is to go to the doctor with regards to your bladder control.

That would be an awkward conversation.

"Doctor, I squirt when I masturbate. How do you reduce this?"
"Ermmmmmm".
Original post by zayn008
Oh. I thought this was going to be about water guns, mine recently broke

Was it from China?
Reply 6
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Was it from China?

Yeah, do you have the same one?
Original post by zayn008
Yeah, do you have the same one?

Sorry man I don't. I got mine for £1 from Mexico it works like a dream.
Don't do this to me.
Reply 9

Planning to get me a Mexican silencer, these Chinese ones squirt too loud if you know what I'm saying
Reply 10

It's probably a real gun if you got it from Mexico.
Original post by UWS
It's probably a real gun if you got it from Mexico.

Well it does shoot water faster than the speed of sound.
Original post by ALittleLost25
Unfortunately there has been no scientific evidence to suggest that women can squirt anything other than urine. So all I can suggest is to go to the doctor with regards to your bladder control.

well i had a look online after posting this, and i found different sites saying different things.. most just say that its a mixture of fluids/secretions from bodily glands and its natural, but i dont understand the sudden increase thats all :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending