The Student Room Group

Predicted Edexcel Maths Grade Boundaries 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Im_trying

Thank you! This is my 3rd maths retake and it's hopefully going to be my last, i suck at maths though lol.
Original post by Ikilliloot
Thank you! This is my 3rd maths retake and it's hopefully going to be my last, i suck at maths though lol.

Awrrr well done! i hate maths so much as well. that is definitely a C. You got it:smile: Let me know how it goes. I think i got 65 :frown:
Original post by miraclemuokebe
a C is 70 marks

yes an he said he got 73 so it is a C grade.
yes an he said he got 73 so it is a C grade.

I PASSED MATHS BRO!!!!! GOT GRADE C finally, my school sent it to me on email as i couldn't make it to results day as i was out. So happy i passed no more maths!!! How did yours go bro??
I got a B in my resit!!!!! Last year I did foundation and came out with an E and somehow I managed to get a B in the higher resit!
I PASSED MATHS BRO!!!!! GOT GRADE C finally, my school sent it to me on email as i couldn't make it to results day as i was out. So happy i passed no more maths!!! How did yours go bro??

Awrr well done! You have done so well. Not good news for me. I failed :frown: Anyway well done you deserved it!
Original post by bladesdontdie
I got a B in my resit!!!!! Last year I did foundation and came out with an E and somehow I managed to get a B in the higher resit!

OMG well done! amazing you deserve it!
Awrr well done! You have done so well. Not good news for me. I failed :frown: Anyway well done you deserved it!

Thank you bro, sorry to hear man, how many marks was you alway from a C?

Thank you bro, sorry to hear man, how many marks was you alway from a C
Thank you bro, sorry to hear man, how many marks was you alway from a C

i was 4 marks off. Thanks :smile:
i was 4 marks off. Thanks :smile:

Did you get it remarked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending