The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'm sorry ?! Not amazing ?? Girl you did good !! :woo: I'm so proud of you !! Ofc it's a big achievement !! You were so scared just yesterday omg, congratulations on being so fab :nyan: :jive: :jive:

Yup like some people have 6A*'s etc but thank you! I'm proud of myself! 💛💜💚 yup! My friend opened my envelope because I burst out in tears just by looking at the envelope 😂 Thank you so much! I appreciate it beautifull! 😜😘😚😍
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Yup like some people have 6A*'s etc but thank you! I'm proud of myself! 💛💜💚 yup! My friend opened my envelope because I burst out in tears just by looking at the envelope 😂 Thank you so much! I appreciate it beautifull! 😜😘😚😍

Haha I know :lol: but each to their own ! You worked hard and you got what you want, that's all that matters :yep: and don't compare yourself to others chérie, they're not gonna live your life :hugs:

Awww :console: glad you had a happy ending tho :ahee: :love:

[scrollr] :pika: [/scrollr]
Haha I know :lol: but each to their own ! You worked hard and you got what you want, that's all that matters :yep: and don't compare yourself to others chérie, they're not gonna live your life :hugs:

Awww :console: glad you had a happy ending tho :ahee: :love:

[scrollr] :pika: [/scrollr]

Loool that's true ☺️💖 I'm proud because I worked hard and got what I need and they done the same 😘 Thank you so much! Your so encouraging boo 😍💚💜👌🏼
Loool that's true ☺️💖 I'm proud because I worked hard and got what I need and they done the same 😘 Thank you so much! Your so encouraging boo 😍💚💜👌🏼

Ofc, and what you got is still awesome girl :eek: bravooooo again :jive: :jive: :jive:

Aww dw, you deserve it you're so lovely :hugs:
Lost...
Ofc, and what you got is still awesome girl :eek: bravooooo again :jive: :jive: :jive:

Aww dw, you deserve it you're so lovely :hugs:

Loooool 💖💚💜 thank you so much! Have a great day 😘😍
Loooool 💖💚💜 thank you so much! Have a great day 😘😍

Good job 🎤🏄💐
Well done to everyone for their GCSE results :h: :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
Good job 🎤🏄💐

Tysm seany 💚😚
Feel really down and listless today for some reason :frown: just feel like all my energy, mentally and physically, has been zapped out of me. Hope a good meal and a bath helps :yep:
Angry, Impatience, feel like **** and irritated :vader::vader::vader::vader:
lol who cares
Really bored because I've just been doing hems all day. Boooorrring!:yawn:
I just can't tell you all how excited I am to leave home:excited: What I worry about the most is the PEOPLE and how on earth I am going to cope being surrounded by 'young people' again:nothing: I don't know HOW to make friends. I don't know how to TALK. I like being with little children and people older than me, but not teenagers:no: STREEEEEEEESS.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Really bored because I've just been doing hems all day. Boooorrring!:yawn:
I just can't tell you all how excited I am to leave home:excited: What I worry about the most is the PEOPLE and how on earth I am going to cope being surrounded by 'young people' again:nothing: I don't know HOW to make friends. I don't know how to TALK. I like being with little children and people older than me, but not teenagers:no: STREEEEEEEESS.

You will be OK! I'm the same, but you'll find someone you click with eventually. Everyone needs a drinking partner. :tongue:
Nah this heat is a violation. Man's been to Africa and felt the scorch.

But this weather takes the Mcvitie's Biscuit.:fan:
(edited 7 years ago)
An endless hurdle race and I'm in last place. :cry:
But on a high though, any sign of sunshine and these white girls frolic to the park like Jumanji, bikini out ready to show skin. It's jokes.
1 year ago today my Grandad sadly passed away.
It still doesnt feel right not having him around. I miss him dearly and just wish he couldve enjoyed his last years alive. 24 years he suffered and hes in a better place now. But we all miss you Grandad!
R.I.P xxxxxxxxxxx

Wont be on again tonight @Matrix123 The post kinda states why. Its an emotional day.
Original post by FireFreezer77
1 year ago today my Grandad sadly passed away.
It still doesnt feel right not having him around. I miss him dearly and just wish he couldve enjoyed his last years alive. 24 years he suffered and hes in a better place now. But we all miss you Grandad!
R.I.P xxxxxxxxxxx

Wont be on again tonight @Matrix123 The post kinda states why. Its an emotional day.

Aww, it's OK. I understand :console:
He is indeed in a better place :yep:
R.I.P Freezer's Grandad

Spoiler

Guess who's back! :tongue:

Hope you've all been well! :hugs:

Latest