The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ItisAyaz
Yes i am

What do you think of the group stage draw.
Man City have got the hardest group imo
Original post by mediaya
:facepalm::stupid:

:colonhash: i love the way u tell me to not tell her (forced soo much, u thretened me :sad:) and then below u say 'ask aysha' :cry2::bawling:

:stupid:

:damnmate::banghead:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha i 100% did not threaten you:frown: hahaha just ask the thing i told you to ask her
Original post by hamza772000
Ok, today has been by far the most HECTIC day of these holidays :tongue: Alhamdulillah, I surpassed me requirements for the school I wanted to go to, phew! So, I went to that school for my enrolment, and there were 900 people there :eek: like :colonhash: so that took the piss :rolleyes: And then due to some complications for a moment I thought I wasn't gonna get the place, but thanks to Dr. okay I cant say his name :tongue: :mmm: everything got sorted :biggrin:

To summarise, I will now hopefully be going to the grammar school I wanted to go to :smile:

I'm gonna tag people who I want to thank and people who might care :colondollar: Sorry if I miss anyone out :colondollar:

Spoiler

MaShAlllah Hamza that's really good:biggrin:
I've gotta go guys, sorry
Really glad you got the results you wanted, good luck at A Levels now. Our duas got accepted alhamdullilah :biggrin:
Take care guys
Kudafiz :smile::hugs::hello:

@hamza772000

@mediaya
Original post by ItisAyaz
Hahaha i 100% did not threaten you:frown: hahaha just ask the thing i told you to ask her

Need to go now talk later inshallah
Byee
Original post by OGGUS
MaShAlllah Hamza that's really good:biggrin:

Original post by ak143244
I've gotta go guys, sorry
Really glad you got the results you wanted, good luck at A Levels now. Our duas got accepted alhamdullilah :biggrin:
Take care guys
Kudafiz :smile::hugs::hello:

@hamza772000
@Tasnia'x
@mediaya
Allahafiz :h:
:hi:

I hope you all got what you wanted :smile:

Now you can all start to relax a bit and look forward to the next few days of holidays :woo:
Tas u still dont know my name :mmm:
Kira is actually meant be killer, but in death note japanese people could not pronounce it correrctly

Spoiler

Ofc i can? I've all of death note remember???

Spoiler

Yay! :biggrin: What ya get? :smile:

I'm good alhamdulillah. Tired though. Waiting for the bank holiday weekend so I can sleeeeeeep :rofl:

Spoiler

tysm chez :wink:

Inshallah :biggrin:

How u been lately? :smile:

Thanks Nashta :wink:

Proud of you too :colondollar:

Wasnt the best of starts but yh :tongue:

Im ok so I assume today went as plan? :colondollar:

:wink:
Haha I got a B in English, i thought i'd failed :tongue:

erm :colondollar: idk :tongue:

Yh Pm me! :wink:

np hamza, congrats again m8, what u gonna do for AS apart from maths +FM then? :wink:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
np hamza, congrats again m8, what u gonna do for AS apart from maths +FM then? :wink:
Physics and Computing, cheese :smile:
DAMN.
@Qaz25 He is too old for holidays :mmm:
Physics and Computing, cheese :smile:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH PHYSICS BRUH :five:I approve :wink:

Spoiler

Omfg. What da.....f.......

You're disappointed with a B grade when you got 8 A* grades? Are you paagal? Oh my dayz. My GCSE grades look so crap now when you compare them with TSR folk :lol:

Holidays... I have to book my holidays nowadays :ninja:

@Qaz25 He is too old for holidays :mmm:

LOOOOOOOOL! :shh:

Age is but a number remember :tongue: I wish I still had summer holidays :rofl:
Original post by Matrix123
Aww, well I'm so happy to hear it went well! :hugs:
It did thanks - much better than I thought I would do which is always good :smile:

Mais oui (in case you didn't do GCSE French (even though you could understand if due to some tragedy you didn't) it means: but yes:colonhash:)
:france:

Thank you for thanking :wink: :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank youu! Glad to hear you did amazing! As expected 😍😚

Latest