The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have a small problem. When I had my art exhibition I noticed that there was work added that wasn't mine and it had nothing to do with the artist. It wasn't of good quality and it was unrelated and it covered some of my decoration on my boards. I went in and my teacher was trying to avoid me which gave alarm bells and I got a C when I was predicted an A. I'm wondering if she added it now and it annoys me because if she did, it could've brought my mark down and that worries me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I have got 10 a grades and 2 b grades. Any chance of me realistically getting into Cambridge?
I do Aqa GCSE history and I got 210/240(I think UMS). Does anybody know what I would need for an A*
8A*s, 4As and a C.

Spoiler

Reply 5384
Original post by School12345
I do Aqa GCSE history and I got 210/240(I think UMS). Does anybody know what I would need for an A*

I got an A* with 217/240 - that is with AQA History B, which is the course I'm assuming you're doing.
I was 2 raw marks off an A* in edexcel maths, I got 168. Worth a remark? I counted my scores on paper 1 with the official mark scheme and I got 81, and I only got 78 in the real thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I have a small problem. When I had my art exhibition I noticed that there was work added that wasn't mine and it had nothing to do with the artist. It wasn't of good quality and it was unrelated and it covered some of my decoration on my boards. I went in and my teacher was trying to avoid me which gave alarm bells and I got a C when I was predicted an A. I'm wondering if she added it now and it annoys me because if she did, it could've brought my mark down and that worries me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

U should've told ur head of year if she was acting suspiciously and could possibly have brought down ur grade I feel sorry for u
overall 4 a*s and the rest bs, i'm happy i guess? wish i could have done as well as some people here hahah, congrats everyone X

i got a B in geography, 1 UMS off of an A... how do i submit for a remark? i didn't get any remark letters in the envelope :/
Did anyone else not get a number next to maths (edexcel) I got an A* but thats all it says :frown:
Reply 5389
Original post by School12345

Hey guys I was wondering if I get my paper remarked could the grade be potentially moved down? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kxjzh
Thank you!! I think my biggest problem is, in my mocks I got all B's except for 2 C's. In this I got 2 A's, 2 B's, 3 C's and a D. How how I gone down?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've gone down in most of my subjects too I'm predicted all Bs but got 5Cs, 3Bs and 1A and I'm not over the moon but at the same time I'm not disappointed either I'm just meh with my results, I guess you can say I'm neutral
November I believe
Original post by salex413
How were your results? Hopefully you got what you want :smile:
What did you get in Statistics?

They were alright but i could have done so much better. What about you ?
I got a B. My coursework was a C. I was so shocked and annoyed. The whole class had their Coursework at C and we are the highest set in our school :colonhash: You ?
Does anyone know how to find out how many marks you got for each paper for maths ?
Original post by Taahira_
Does anyone know how to find out how many marks you got for each paper for maths ?

Hey did you do edexcel maths? I did and got an A but there was no UMS mark on my results sheet. Was it the same for you?:smile:
Original post by dausa99
Hey guys I was wondering if I get my paper remarked could the grade be potentially moved down? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're quite close to the lower grade boundary, then yes, it is a possibility.

However, it is unlikely that your mark will change very drastically in a remark, and so as long as you're closer to the upper grade boundary, you should be fine.
Original post by ethanhenryspolia
Wow, u guys got great results! I got 3 A*'s and 6 A's
Maths - A
Religious Studies - A* (somehow, i just chatted ****)
Business - A (one mark of A* :L)
Eng Language - A
Eng Literature - A
Geography - A*
Biology - A
Chemistry - A*
Physics - A

Congrats, they are great results!:h: I got 3A*s, 6As and 2Bs.:smile:
Original post by Mizz.Unicorn
Did anyone else not get a number next to maths (edexcel) I got an A* but thats all it says :frown:

Yeah there was no UMS mark?:s-smilie: Congrats on your A*; I got an A.:smile:

Spoiler

Original post by sunshine774
Hey did you do edexcel maths? I did and got an A but there was no UMS mark on my results sheet. Was it the same for you?:smile:

Yeah I thought it was just my school lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest