The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

anyone new students staying at tufnell house next year???

I feel like not many people applied for these halls, scared it'll be really dead
Original post by znbjw
I feel like not many people applied for these halls, scared it'll be really dead

Hey @znbjw!

Tufnell House is one of our communities; so hopefully we can help with any questions you may have :smile:

We are close to 80% full for 2016/2017 so far, and approximately 15% of our residents attend City University London due to us having a nominations agreement with the University.

We have a private residents Facebook group so that you can begin to find and meet people in your flat/course, and to provide information on our events throughout the year.

If you have booked, you're more than welcome to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1743337399219633/

Please do let us know if you have any further questions!
(edited 7 years ago)
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you! But I dont know if its possible so stay at these halls anymore. I sent an email to tufnell house and it got no response. I come from a low income family and my student finance doesnt come in time so I can only manage to pay the deposit. I rang up and they said i need to pay at least 5% until my student finance comes in, £350, but this isnt possible either. Can i not just pay the full 10% once I have received my money?
Original post by znbjw
Thank you! But I dont know if its possible so stay at these halls anymore. I sent an email to tufnell house and it got no response. I come from a low income family and my student finance doesnt come in time so I can only manage to pay the deposit. I rang up and they said i need to pay at least 5% until my student finance comes in, £350, but this isnt possible either. Can i not just pay the full 10% once I have received my money?

Hey @znbjw,

Could you please send the email to us that you sent to Tufnell House to [email protected], and we'll pick this up for you.

Our onsite teams try to be accommodating as possible when it comes to finance as we do understand every resident's situation is different.

The first installment covers from the date of move-in until the date of your student loan (about 4-5 weeks) and was designed to help residents by breaking it down into two easier manageable chunks. We are not able to scrap this entirely, but we may be able to break it down further if that would help.

Please do get in touch.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply