The Student Room Group

Year 11 2016 Goodbye Thread

I don't know if this has been done before or if it is even allowed but this is the place to say goodbye to the GCSE forum.

I've had a huge experience with my GCSEs but this is my time to say goodbye. Its been great and I will pop on the thread to help from time to time but I must leave to the A-Level thread. Goodbye guys!

Good luck with your next adventure, have fun with GCSEs new year 11s, let's all hop over to the A-Levels forum guys!
Reply 1
Good luck everyone, still hasn't sunk in that I will be going to college in 2 weeks.
Aww I'm gonna miss this forum! I just want to say a massive thank you to all the lovely people on this forum who have helped me out!:h:

Best of luck to the future yr 11s, I'm sure you will achieve great things!:biggrin:
Original post by Rajive
Good luck everyone, still hasn't sunk in that I will be going to college in 2 weeks.

Yep, I think it all seems surreal. I couldn't believe it when I got my GCSE results this morning!:biggrin:
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I don't know if this has been done before or if it is even allowed but this is the place to say goodbye to the GCSE forum.

I've had a huge experience with my GCSEs but this is my time to say goodbye. Its been great and I will pop on the thread to help from time to time but I must leave to the A-Level thread. Goodbye guys!

Good luck with your next adventure, have fun with GCSEs new year 11s, let's all hop over to the A-Levels forum guys!

Hey do you mind me asking what GCSE grades you achieved?:smile:
Original post by sunshine774
Hey do you mind me asking what GCSE grades you achieved?:smile:

Sure.

English Language: B
English Literature: A
Maths: B
Physics: C
Biology: B
Chemistry: B
Media Studies: B
Art: C
Drama: C
Geography: D (that wasn't my fault though my teacher sent off my controlled assessment incomplete without even saying I needed to)

My school attendance overall was 57% so everyone is really proud of me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Sure.

English Language: B
English Literature: A
Maths: B
Physics: C
Biology: B
Chemistry: B
Media Studies: B
Art: C
Drama: C
Geography: D (that wasn't my fault though my teacher sent off my controlled assessment incomplete without even saying I needed to)

My school attendance overall was 57% so everyone is really proud of me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!:h: I can see why everyone is proud of you and I am too!:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by sunshine774
Well done!:h: I can see why everyone is proud of you and I am too!:biggrin:

Spoiler

Thank you! If my illnesses didn't happen I could've got a lot higher but such is life, my immune system is improving :F

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest