The Student Room Group

Missing exam and coursework grades off results slip...

For Computer Science I got a B. This, however, isn't justified as there are no exam/coursework results. I did awful in the exam and didn't finish the coursework. What's happened here?
Original post by CR7_
For Computer Science I got a B. This, however, isn't justified as there are no exam/coursework results. I did awful in the exam and didn't finish the coursework. What's happened here?

Personally I would just say nothing :teehee: if you think you deserve a lower grade. I'm sure you can contact your school or the exam board if you wanted to though.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Personally I would just say nothing :teehee: if you think you deserve a lower grade. I'm sure you can contact your school or the exam board if you wanted to though.

Do you think they've used my mock result?
Original post by CR7_

I can only guess, sorry.
Original post by CR7_

You might have done better than you thought in the exam, and the coursework would have just been marked up top where you'd completed it to. The grade boundaries were probably low.
Reply 5
Original post by danielwinstanley
You might have done better than you thought in the exam, and the coursework would have just been marked up top where you'd completed it to. The grade boundaries were probably low.

I could barely answer any questions... I probably got an E on that exam.
Original post by CR7_
I could barely answer any questions... I probably got an E on that exam.

You probably wrote something and got some credit for it, what exam board are you with?
Reply 7
You probably wrote something and got some credit for it, what exam board are you with?

AQA.
Original post by CR7_
AQA.

You only needed 210 UMS and you needed 47/84 in the exam for a B, and 75/126 in the coursework. You probably did do it.
Reply 9
You only needed 210 UMS and you needed 47/84 in the exam for a B, and 75/126 in the coursework. You probably did do it.

I can 100% guarantee you I didn't do it. Where's this info on my results?
Original post by CR7_
I can 100% guarantee you I didn't do it. Where's this info on my results?

Is it not on another sheet?
Reply 11
Is it not on another sheet?

Nope, just one double sided sheet.
Original post by CR7_
Nope, just one double sided sheet.

If your results sheet says you got a B, you got a B. The individual marks may not have been printed - it may have got lost idk.
Original post by CR7_

No.

Quick Reply

Latest