The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

What do you need to get into UCL besides grades?

I want to study Physics at UCL.
Reply 1
A big di*k
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Gman786
A big di*k

Check
Reply 3
Original post by shneebnee
Check

Im at UCL doing mech eng. honestly its mostly luck. Depends on what mood the admissions tutor is in. You can have good grades and get rejected but someeone with average results will get an offer.
Reply 4
Original post by Gman786
Im at UCL doing mech eng. honestly its mostly luck. Depends on what mood the admissions tutor is in. You can have good grades and get rejected but someeone with average results will get an offer.

What grades did you get? And did you do some extracurricular activities related to your course?
eh tbh I think UCL is pretty liberal with offers. I had AAAAB at AS (B in biology). I got predicted A*AA but they knew my UMS for all my subjects, school policy. I applied for biochemistry and still got an offer. They gave me a pretty simple offer as well AAA, and they demanded an A in Bio and Chem. I know that UCL are pretty ruthless with offers though, if you miss it, gl getting in. My friend got A*A*B and still got rejected (AAA offer). As long as you've got a good personal statement and decent grades, they'll give you an offer
Reply 6
Original post by arabinthemist
eh tbh I think UCL is pretty liberal with offers. I had AAAAB at AS (B in biology). I got predicted A*AA but they knew my UMS for all my subjects, school policy. I applied for biochemistry and still got an offer. They gave me a pretty simple offer as well AAA, and they demanded an A in Bio and Chem. I know that UCL are pretty ruthless with offers though, if you miss it, gl getting in. My friend got A*A*B and still got rejected (AAA offer). As long as you've got a good personal statement and decent grades, they'll give you an offer

Were your gcse grades considered as well?
You need to be physically aesthetic, a 6/10 or above

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending