The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Derby away.

EDIT: FFS :mad:
Original post by Zerforax
Do we need another CB if Sakho goes? Don't really understand it but I guess Klopp doesn't like or rate Sakho behind the scenes?

That would be Jack Wilshere.

Everyone knows Coutinho is a threat and so he gets more attention and less space/time than anyone else.

Wilshere isn't overrated. Liverpool fans last season thought coutinho deserved to be player of the year ffs
Original post by richpanda
Wilshere isn't overrated. Liverpool fans last season thought coutinho deserved to be player of the year ffs

Yes - Liverpool player of the year.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Yes - Liverpool player of the year.

No, PFA. Being serious.
Reply 9184
Coutinho has to be one of the most overrated players in history. Scores about 5 long shots a season, couple of tricks, but does nothing in terms of affecting the game positively.

I agree. I mean he clearly has talent but his decision making is appalling and I find him so frustrating.
Wilshere is so underrated
No, PFA. Being serious.

Why are you getting your knickers in such a twist lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9187
Do we need another CB if Sakho goes? Don't really understand it but I guess Klopp doesn't like or rate Sakho behind the scenes?

That would be Jack Wilshere.

Everyone knows Coutinho is a threat and so he gets more attention and less space/time than anyone else.

Loooooooool when does Jack Wilshere score 5 long shots a season or spam long shots?

Coutinho is talented but he's very overrated, those shots all the ****ing time must be frustrating as a Liverpool fan. He's worse than Ronaldo on freekicks in that regard.
This coming from a guy who would rather take Shaun Wright Phillips over Dybala. Yeah tells you all you need to know :lol:
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Derby away.

EDIT: FFS :mad:

Told you mr tim is a bot...

Yea Wilshere is a slightly above average player who's always injured and therefore useless. Whereas Arsenal and England fans seem to think he's the next messiah. He's going to end up somewhere like Bolton ffs.

Original post by bammy jastard 27
Loooooooool when does Jack Wilshere score 5 long shots a season or spam long shots?

Coutinho is talented but he's very overrated, those shots all the ****ing time must be frustrating as a Liverpool fan. He's worse than Ronaldo on freekicks in that regard.

Loooool when does Jack Wilshere play without breaking down? He's played as many games in the last 3 seasons as some of the top players manage in one season.

It's okay, I'll have that freekick against Arsenal to watch over and over again.

Original post by Lúcio
Told you mr tim is a bot...

I managed to post the team news for the Burton game! :biggrin:
Original post by difeo
Wilshere is so underrated

Agreed. He's such a good player when he's fit, and he's a lad too.

Sturridge is insanely overrated, and I'm not even trying to bait you guys. He just constantly gives away the ball and shoots from distance. Rashford is a far superior player.
Agreed. He's such a good player when he's fit, and he's a lad too.

Sturridge is insanely overrated, and I'm not even trying to bait you guys. He just constantly gives away the ball and shoots from distance. Rashford is a far superior player.

1. Mourinho will ruin Rashford
2. Come back when Rashford has a better record than 55 goals in 94 games
Reply 9193

Loooool when does Jack Wilshere play without breaking down? He's played as many games in the last 3 seasons as some of the top players manage in one season.

It's okay, I'll have that freekick against Arsenal to watch over and over again.

This is terrible logic. Same therefore must go for Daniel Sturridge right?

And lol Ronaldo's freekick compilation beats Coutinho any day despite him being a pretty trash free kick taker which says it all.
Agreed. He's such a good player when he's fit, and he's a lad too.Sturridge is insanely overrated, and I'm not even trying to bait you guys. He just constantly gives away the ball and shoots from distance. Rashford is a far superior player.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Rashford ain't going to make it at United as long as Mourinho is the manager.

But Sturridge has still played a lot more games to actually have an impact which says a ****ing lot.

And lol Ronaldo's freekick compilation beats Coutinho any day despite him being a pretty trash free kick taker which says it all.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Rashford ain't going to make it at United as long as Mourinho is the manager.

I was just being kind to Wilshere by including 3 seasons ago.

In the last 2 season, Wilshere has managed 26 appearances (not even sure how low his minutes are). In that same period, Sturridge has had 43 appearances which includes 18 goals.

But yea it's fair that Sturridge can't be rated as a top striker because of his injuries - still hopefully has the potential to be that but there's a reason why Klopp has tried to find other alternatives.
Coutinho doubtful v Spurs, only took light training.
Original post by mr tim
Coutinho doubtful v Spurs, only took light training.

What's with all these random injuries?

Are we Arsenal?
Liverpool are absolutely terrible. COME ON PALACE - RED N BLUE ARMY . Im out now lol :tongue:

Yup, Mourinho is incapable of bedding in young players to a title winning side.He is short termist and a chequebook manager. His achievements at Porto are as relevant to today as Wenger's invincibles achievments.. i.e. inconsequential.

Latest