Religous Studies A
Media Studies B
History B
Geography B
English B
Spanish C
Physics C
ECDL distinction*

I want to do something to do with maths or just do maths seperate need advice on what would be the options for the future thanks in advance!
You need to take subjects you enjoy and are passionate about. It's good if you can get high grades but it's more about hard work; you can't wing your A Level grades like at GCSE. :wink:
If you like Maths try that and further maths and perhaps a science you enjoy? Maths and Science complement well. Chemistry and Physics have lots of maths included. :smile:

No one can really help. It's your choice but make sure you like the subject, as you need to be willing to revise for hours and study in lots of depth. Trust me, it's a pain if you hate the subject and did it for hopes of a high Grade. :frown:
Well done and Good Luck.
Reply 2
Original post by Natasha.Cole
You need to take subjects you enjoy and are passionate about. It's good if you can get high grades but it's more about hard work; you can't wing your A Level grades like at GCSE. :wink:
If you like Maths try that and further maths and perhaps a science you enjoy? Maths and Science complement well. Chemistry and Physics have lots of maths included. :smile:

No one can really help. It's your choice but make sure you like the subject, as you need to be willing to revise for hours and study in lots of depth. Trust me, it's a pain if you hate the subject and did it for hopes of a high Grade. :frown:
Well done and Good Luck.

thanks i will probably pick maths, further maths, and an easy a level as ill probably do maths degree

Quick Reply

Latest