The Student Room Group

Will 1 or 2 B's ruin chances at LSE, imperial and oxbridge

I got 2 A* in methods and application of maths. Next year Im expecting to get 7-8A*s(new maths gcse,stats,further maths,economics,chemistry,computing,RP and possibly biology) which will leave me with 9-10 A*. However in physics I am close to an A but currently a B. English I am probably going to get a 6(B+ in the new system). Spanish I may get a B also. I will try my best to get these to A's but if I get 2 B's will that ruin my chances of LSE?
Most unis are more interested in your A level grades but you can always check the website for info on entry requirements. Do your best and make sure you pick the right subjects for what you want to do at A level.
Original post by nathan1276
I got 2 A* in methods and application of maths. Next year Im expecting to get 7-8A*s(new maths gcse,stats,further maths,economics,chemistry,computing,RP and possibly biology) which will leave me with 9-10 A*. However in physics I am close to an A but currently a B. English I am probably going to get a 6(B+ in the new system). Spanish I may get a B also. I will try my best to get these to A's but if I get 2 B's will that ruin my chances of LSE?

No, it won't.

Quick Reply

Latest