The Student Room Group

How long do exam remarks take?

All the ICT papers in my school are having to be remarked for the 2nd Controlled assessment (AQA) because we were expected to get A*s and got B's and C's instead. Does anyone know how long this might take? A few weeks? None of us are going to Uni yet so it's not priority?
Original post by katieGCSE
All the ICT papers in my school are having to be remarked for the 2nd Controlled assessment (AQA) because we were expected to get A*s and got B's and C's instead. Does anyone know how long this might take? A few weeks? None of us are going to Uni yet so it's not priority?

It can vary significantly, but about 2 weeks or so perhaps.
Reply 2
For AQA it will take 30 days for a non-priority remark - good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by usycool1
It can vary significantly, but about 2 weeks or so perhaps.

Oh ok, Thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by romaiseb
For AQA it will take 30 days for a non-priority remark - good luck :smile:

Thankyou! Fingers Crossed!
does it cost for remarking even if you want the real exams to be remarked?
Reply 6
Original post by Help Me...
does it cost for remarking even if you want the real exams to be remarked?

My school are paying for it themselves because it's our whole year, but I think for normal remarking its about £30 apparently, and apparently if your paper has been marked wrongly you get a refund, but if you've 'wasted' their time you have to pay it! That might be wrong though, good luck anyway! :smile:
Original post by katieGCSE
My school are paying for it themselves because it's our whole year, but I think for normal remarking its about £30 apparently, and apparently if your paper has been marked wrongly you get a refund, but if you've 'wasted' their time you have to pay it! That might be wrong though, good luck anyway! :smile:

Thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest