The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Betelgeuse-
Lads.. Sam Byram good shout ?

West Ham have a decent run of games but i'd be hesitant to pick one of their defenders.

We have no idea how they'll cope with the EL or what Bilic will do in terms of rotation. I'd steer clear.

Original post by The Monk
Currently:
De Gea (Heaton)
Aldewierald Vertonghen Valencia (Reid) (Wollscheid)
coutinho FIrmino Davis Redmond (Kante)
Gray Kane Ibra (was Musa but recently transferred him and Sanchez out for Ibra and Redmond)

If you want Aguero just downgrade one of your Spurs defenders to a 4.5 and upgrade Kane.
Sorry again but does this look much better?
De Gea Heaton
Walker Vertonghen Stones Valencia Amat
Coutinho Redmond Bolasie Sterling Kante
Gray Ibra Aguero
Original post by The Monk
Currently:
De Gea (Heaton)
Aldewierald Vertonghen Valencia (Reid) (Wollscheid)
coutinho FIrmino Davis Redmond (Kante)
Gray Kane Ibra (was Musa but recently transferred him and Sanchez out for Ibra and Redmond)

But I want by using wildcard:
De Gea (Heaton)
Walker Stones Azpilicueta Robertson (Amat)
Coutinho Mkhitaryan Redmond (Gundogan) (Meyler)
Gray Ibra Aguero

wildcard doesn't seem worth it for that. Especially all that money on Mkhitaryan. Why would you do that? And Gundogan too?*
Original post by little_wizard123
wildcard doesn't seem worth it for that. Especially all that money on Mkhitaryan. Why would you do that? And Gundogan too?*

Iv`e changed my mind now lol
Thinking Aldeweirald, Reid, Wollschied, Davis Firmino, Kane OUT
Walker, Stones, Amat, Sterling, Bolasie and Aguero IN?
Mannone injury means a possibility of 2 x £4m GKP rotation in Pickford/Jakupovic
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 525
Original post by Mister Dead
Mannone injury means a possibility of 2 x £4m GKP rotation in Pickford/Jakupovic

Good from GW6 imo. Both Sunderland and Hull have some bad fixtures until then
Original post by UWS
Good from GW6 imo. Both Sunderland and Hull have some bad fixtures until then

Save points, innit. And both those teams are capable of keeping clean sheets.

Probably not much point unless you jump on it straight away, 'cos Pickford will probably rise .1 in the next week.

Anyone know why it keeps adding asterisks after everything I post? Doesn't seem to happen elsewhere
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sr90
West Ham have a decent run of games but i'd be hesitant to pick one of their defenders.

We have no idea how they'll cope with the EL or what Bilic will do in terms of rotation. I'd steer clear.

If you want Aguero just downgrade one of your Spurs defenders to a 4.5 and upgrade Kane.

West Ham got knocked out of the EL again :colondollar:

Aguero, Mahrez or Hazard as captain this week?
Original post by Zerforax
West Ham got knocked out of the EL again :colondollar:

Aguero, Mahrez or Hazard as captain this week?

Either rotate Ibra and Aguero captaincy if you have both or stick with Aguero every game.
Original post by Mister Dead

Moyes has said he'll sign another GK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Moyes has said he'll sign another GK

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'll probably be some old knacker and I wouldn't be surprised if Pickford gets the nod. They must be absolutely gutted though, having to shell out*
Feeling confident about having a good week with my line up.

Courtlois
Stones, Shaw, Holgate
Tadic, Hazard, Sterling, Snodgrass
Gray, Ibra, Aguero
Wanted to drop Ibra and Fischer (useless) for Benteke and Firmino...but Ibra's been too good, and his fixture is miles better than that of Firmino..and I'm not sure if Benteke will start and deliver right away. Think I'll save these transfer until after the intl break.
Reply 533
It's gotta be Aguero captain right? West Ham look out of it and Man City on fire
Original post by UWS
It's gotta be Aguero captain right? West Ham look out of it and Man City on fire

In the normal run of things I'd say Ibra at Hull but they're doing pretty damn well so far and I can't look past Aguero...
Original post by UnWise
Wanted to drop Ibra and Fischer (useless) for Benteke and Firmino...but Ibra's been too good, and his fixture is miles better than that of Firmino..and I'm not sure if Benteke will start and deliver right away. Think I'll save these transfer until after the intl break.

You can do better than that. Ibra is confirmed on pens too now. Firmino has one more week for me, and then he's gone. But can't even imagine wanting to drop Ibra right now.

Benteke is a great shout. But wait one week.*
You can do better than that. Ibra is confirmed on pens too now. Firmino has one more week for me, and then he's gone. But can't even imagine wanting to drop Ibra right now.

Yeah, sounds like a plan. I'd like Benteke in for Gray (even though Gray did well recently) but would have to free up some funds. Guess I'll wait a little longer and see.
Reply 537

are you in the league?
Team value is 101.5 already :lol:

Early wildcard paying dividends.
Original post by scriggy
Team value is 101.5 already :lol:

Early wildcard paying dividends.

Yeah, don't get why people are so dead against an early wildcard, it can work it brilliantly if you use it well.

Latest