The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SA-1
Rolo's are really not all that

Can remember liking them a lot more as a kid

Personally think that they're very much underrated.
Original post by The Wavefunction
Personally think that they're very much underrated.

Nah man the ratio of caramel to chocolate is way off.

@SA-1 I recommend Munchies for your bite-sized caramel featuring chocolate needs. The added layer of biscuit really takes your tastesbuds to new levels.
lion bars are the only things i eat these days, hate other chocolates tbh. also hate this dessert shop craze goin round
Original post by swirly
Nah man the ratio of caramel to chocolate is way off.

@SA-1 I recommend Munchies for your bite-sized caramel featuring chocolate needs. The added layer of biscuit really takes your tastesbuds to new levels.

No such thing as an incorrect amount of caramel. Suppose you think Cadbury's Eclairs suffer from the same poor ratio?

Will cc on the munchies though, undisputed king of caramel mini sweets
BULLYING?!

Swarley I hate you...
Reply 8265
Thoughts on Double Deckers?
Thoughts on Lucio insisting on calling Swirly 'Swarley' even though literally no one has ever engaged with that joke?
Reply 8267
Original post by The Wavefunction
No such thing as an incorrect amount of caramel. Suppose you think Cadbury's Eclairs suffer from the same poor ratio?

Will cc on the munchies though, undisputed king of caramel mini sweets

Eclairs are **** anyway.

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
lion bars are the only things i eat these days, hate other chocolates tbh. also hate this dessert shop craze goin round

I like a good milkshake.
Reply 8268
Ferrero Rocher milkshakes>>>
Reply 8269
Just seen the new Harry Potter play

It defo lives up to the hype

Madness
Reply 8270
Though, I have to say.. Harry Potter has continuously annoyed me.. Throughout the entire series

He's one annoying, dumb ****er
Thought the theme of in many ways Harry's weakness was a key part of the story, he needs so much help and guidance that other characters actually matter in the story.
Original post by Louis.
Thoughts on Lucio insisting on calling Swirly 'Swarley' even though literally no one has ever engaged with that joke?

What's the difference? I thought Swirly was because Swarley was banned?
Reply 8273
[video="youtube;hfLKYy66lvI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfLKYy66lvI[/video]

:rofl:
would you boys sell your olympic medals if you got one? personally would, then just invest in designer peds like bolts probably done.
would you boys sell your olympic medals if you got one? personally would, then just invest in designer peds like bolts probably done.

Nah, never tbh

If you won a gold you'd probably become wealthy from the fame/sponsorships anyway
Got into uea to do eng lit
Original post by Lúcio
Nah, never tbh

If you won a gold you'd probably become wealthy from the fame/sponsorships anyway

probably not for people with golds in shooting or javelin or w.e though. in my eyes you'll always be an olympic champion and you dont need a medal to prove it, you see interviews with athletes after the olympics and some dont even know where their medal is, for some its just locked away somewhere.

besides it be hard to turn down a $1m offer like klitschko got for his medal, im sure he don't regret it.
with lucio on this - would never give it away.

Sort of thing you pass down to your grandkids.. they show their friends when they are round 'My grandpa was some awesome he blah blah blah.. yeah.. well look! my grandpa won a gold medal!'
probably not for people with golds in shooting or javelin or w.e though. in my eyes you'll always be an olympic champion and you dont need a medal to prove it, you see interviews with athletes after the olympics and some dont even know where their medal is, for some its just locked away somewhere.

besides it be hard to turn down a $1m offer like klitschko got for his medal, im sure he don't regret it.

Didn't Klitschko get it given back though?

I wouldn't give it away/sell it, either.

Latest