The Student Room Group

Full marks in History OCR GCSE???

I was so happy to get amazing results yesterday, especially to see the A* in History as it is my favourite subject! I obviously went to see my history teacher to say thank you and to celebrate. I then found out I had gotten FULL MARKS throughout everything. I knew I had already gotten full marks in my controlled assessment which was a huge surprise in itself but to then to see I got full marks in both papers too was almost unbelievable. I was just wondering if anyone else got full marks in history or in another GCSE because I am yet to find someone and I am sure you're out there! Hope you are all happy with your results and good luck for college/sixth form :smile:
Original post by ellieffion
I was so happy to get amazing results yesterday, especially to see the A* in History as it is my favourite subject! I obviously went to see my history teacher to say thank you and to celebrate. I then found out I had gotten FULL MARKS throughout everything. I knew I had already gotten full marks in my controlled assessment which was a huge surprise in itself but to then to see I got full marks in both papers too was almost unbelievable. I was just wondering if anyone else got full marks in history or in another GCSE because I am yet to find someone and I am sure you're out there! Hope you are all happy with your results and good luck for college/sixth form :smile:

I didnt get an A* but I was soooooo surprised with my GCSE History result!! I got a C in my mock but then I got an A in my actual GCSE result which I am totally over the moon about!! CONGRATS WITH YOUR RESULT!!!!
Reply 2
Original post by Theworriedbanana
I didnt get an A* but I was soooooo surprised with my GCSE History result!! I got a C in my mock but then I got an A in my actual GCSE result which I am totally over the moon about!! CONGRATS WITH YOUR RESULT!!!!

That is amazing, such a great achievement! Thank you, and a big congratulations to you as well! :smile:
That is amazing, such a great achievement! Thank you, and a big congratulations to you as well! :smile:

Thank you! So are you going to take A-level history?
Reply 4
Original post by Theworriedbanana
Thank you! So are you going to take A-level history?

Yes I am, I thought it would be a big mistake if I didn't!
Reply 5
I got full marks - 200 ums
Reply 6
Original post by BULL14
I got full marks - 200 ums

So did I! Well done :smile: Were you surprised?
History A level is dull compared to GCSE
Reply 8
Original post by OddFuturez
History A level is dull compared to GCSE

Really? The things I will be studying sound really interesting though... What did you do history wise at A level?
Well done! I got 394/400 UMS for my Edexcel History - full marks for the first exam and coursework, then I lost 4 marks on the second exam and 2 marks on the third. I'm so happy with it and will be doing it at A-Level, I hope it's good! Good luck with your A-Levels also. :smile:
Well done that's amazing!! I got full marks in both exams, dropped 4 marks on coursework though. :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by louisemayorx
Well done! I got 394/400 UMS for my Edexcel History - full marks for the first exam and coursework, then I lost 4 marks on the second exam and 2 marks on the third. I'm so happy with it and will be doing it at A-Level, I hope it's good! Good luck with your A-Levels also. :smile:

That is so invcredible, well done! :smile: Thank you and good luck to you as well!
Reply 12
Original post by annabelm
Well done that's amazing!! I got full marks in both exams, dropped 4 marks on coursework though. :smile:

That is so amazing, congratulations! Thank you! :smile:
Really? The things I will be studying sound really interesting though... What did you do history wise at A level?

Yeah so am I! Yeah what I am studying sounds quite interesting :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest