Cardiff University Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SCole
Miskin Street anyone?

I am! Which house are you in?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Has anyone got a list of stuff that you need to take to the student houses (Miskin Street) please?
Reply 642
yeah i am living in Miskin street 40
Reply 643
Windsor House anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alshobaki
I am the first international student posted here :biggrin:, I am Alaa from Jordan , I will do MS of Data science. :smile:

Actually I think I was the first :biggrin: I've been posting here since last September :smile: nice to meet you! I'm Sofia from Italy studying Media, Journalism and Culture :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I'll be applying for Software Engineering at Cardiff; I'm from London. :smile:

Me too xD Dyu have any info regarding the induction cos I'm clueless atm lol
Original post by Teee123
Me too xD Dyu have any info regarding the induction cos I'm clueless atm lol

I'm assuming it's applied software engineering so here's induction information for it. If it's the wrong one, you can find it from there anyway
http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/new-students/when-you-arrive/school-induction/computer-science-and-informatics/year-1-applied-software-engineering
Original post by Devify
I'm assuming it's applied software engineering so here's induction information for it. If it's the wrong one, you can find it from there anyway
http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/new-students/when-you-arrive/school-induction/computer-science-and-informatics/year-1-applied-software-engineering

Exactly what I needed, thank you!
Yes! What floor/flat??
Hi I am in number 40 too!! Add me on Facebook - Kiera McTierney
Original post by Ssarcy
yeah i am living in Miskin street 40
I've been placed in Aberdare because there's no more place elsewhere… does anyone know how it is?
Original post by JOjo9711
I'm from Cambridge, going to apply for medicine and biomedical science (anatomy).

Why are you applying to Cardiff? And what other unis are you applying to? :smile:

I didn't know Cardiff had a good medical school
Reply 652
Anyone still looking for accommodation? I am looking for someone who is willing to take over my contract at Talybont Court. If interested please let me know.
Original post by Fla-la
Hey, anyone thinking of applying to Cardiff in September 2016? Write your course and where you're from :smile:

I'm applying for Midwifery and I'm from Devon! :h:

Applying for Medicine and I'm from London
Original post by KellyD1990
If you need anything I'm a first yr at Cardiff , drop me a message

Hi! I am still deciding which university to decide to stuy radiography at and Cardiff is one of my options! Please could you go into detail about the placements / social life you have with this course as I cannot seem to find anyone who does this course at the Uni!
Hey I know you posted this ages ago but just wondered where you ended up? I've applied for social analytics at Cardiff!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending