The Student Room Group

Can you apply to different universities using different personal statements?

Hi, I really need some help. I want to apply to two courses for veterinary science and two courses for veterinary nursing; however these are actually very different courses so I am writing a personal statement for each.
Would it be possible for me to apply to the veterinary science courses using one personal statement, and the veterinary nursing courses using another personal statement?
If not, can I apply to all four courses using the veterinary science personal statement and then email the universities that have the veterinary nursing courses my other personal statement?:s-smilie:
Original post by BRN73
Hi, I really need some help. I want to apply to two courses for veterinary science and two courses for veterinary nursing; however these are actually very different courses so I am writing a personal statement for each.
Would it be possible for me to apply to the veterinary science courses using one personal statement, and the veterinary nursing courses using another personal statement?
If not, can I apply to all four courses using the veterinary science personal statement and then email the universities that have the veterinary nursing courses my other personal statement?:s-smilie:

Nope, not through UCAS.
It is usually better to apply for the same or very similar courses.
I would suggest emailing the Universities to see what their policy is.

You may find that the vet nursing Unis allow you to submit a 2nd statement via email or the UCAS one will suffice. I myself applied for Biochem with Music, Biomed, Natsci and Biochem and got 4 offers.
Original post by BRN73

You use the bottom option :smile: :
can I apply to all four courses using the veterinary science personal statement and then email the universities that have the veterinary nursing courses my other personal statement

Yes ^ this is what I did

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending