The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got a nice little surprise today. Me and my partner are going down to Gretna Green for the day with my mum on Monday and there's a maze down there in the shape of two wedding rings and all around the maze, people have added personalised love locks all around and we have been meaning to do it for years and today my partner said he had to pay some bills in town and instead came home with with our own wee personalised lock :colondollar: :love: he added a cat theme to it as well as my the nickname he calls me so it'll get some weird looks when its added to the maze :laugh:

I'm also going to my first ever proper wedding fayre tomorrow and I am excited yet terrified. All the venues there will be expecting traditional white weddings and there's me going to wearing purple and a cat themed tiara :laugh: :love: free cake and drink samples tomorrow though! :headbang:
(edited 7 years ago)
my theory test is coming up (2nd September) and i have tp finish my coursework as well :afraid:
OMGGG ssoooo much work to do
i can't manage it
i really can't
have done about 70% of theory but didn't do hazard one yet
and my coursework, i have done about 40% of it
its sooo much
:argh:
Original post by fatima1998
my theory test is coming up (2nd September) and i have tp finish my coursework as well :afraid:
OMGGG ssoooo much work to do
i can't manage it
i really can't
have done about 70% of theory but didn't do hazard one yet
and my coursework, i have done about 40% of it
its sooo much
:argh:

Can you not change the theory exam date? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Can you not change the theory exam date? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dunno, i think it will cost me if i change it now :dontknow:

Spoiler

I met Silvio Manuel Periera today! Exciting times.
(edited 7 years ago)
So disappointed by the human race. :red:
I'm feeling really cr*p right now to be honest. My friend puts me down constantly out of most likely jealousy and I'm getting really tired of it.
Original post by Andy98
It's OK man, anytime

Yeah, I know; unfortunately mine was a double whammy - my great grandma and my ex girlfriend died within two weeks of each other:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks again man! Appreciate it!

Oh wow thats not good.
Im sorry to hear about your grandma and your ex gf. Both mustve come so hard :console:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

:console:
Whats up?

whyyyyyyyyy
what happened? :redface:
Original post by Matrix123
:hugs:
Yeah, hopefully it will do :smile:

OK :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully, just thinking about positive things to stay happy and keeping my mind occupied.

Im on for a bit. Its race time! :biggrin: :woo:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:console:
Whats up?

Original post by fatima1998
whyyyyyyyyy
what happened? :redface:

Long story guys :lol:
Let's say it's my fault, I think I give too much importance to promises. So when someone breaks one, I'm very disappointed :h: and maybe I could just be normal for once and I shouldn't care but I can't help it :h:
Hopefully, just thinking about positive things to stay happy and keeping my mind occupied.

Im on for a bit. Its race time! :biggrin: :woo:

That's a good idea, remember some of the things we talked about that should make you happy :smile:

Ooh OK! That should get you in a really good mood! :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Let's say it's my fault, I think I give too much importance to promises. So when someone breaks one, I'm very disappointed :h: and maybe I could just be normal for once and I shouldn't care but I can't help it :h:

Oh well were all here to listen

Theres nothing wrong with that
Promises are important hence why theyre promises! People shouldnt break them!! Dont feel bad about this! Its normal to feel dissapointed!
Stay positive Frenchie!

That's a good idea, remember some of the things we talked about that should make you happy :smile:

Ooh OK! That should get you in a really good mood! :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou! Plus when on properly later, youll cheer me up with your amazing convo skills!
If you wanna chat that is!
Yes shall do!

Youre right! My favourite driver is in the semi finals!! Hoping she'll win!!!
Original post by megs_13
I'm feeling really cr*p right now to be honest. My friend puts me down constantly out of most likely jealousy and I'm getting really tired of it.

They should be your friend no more.
Oh well were all here to listen

Theres nothing wrong with that
Promises are important hence why theyre promises! People shouldnt break them!! Dont feel bad about this! Its normal to feel dissapointed!
Stay positive Frenchie!

Thankyou! Plus when on properly later, youll cheer me up with your amazing convo skills!
If you wanna chat that is!
Yes shall do!

Youre right! My favourite driver is in the semi finals!! Hoping she'll win!!!

:wink: haha wow, I never thought I'd live to see the day someone called my conversation skills amazing :tongue:
Of course I'd like to chat later :h:
Good!

Glad to hear that, good luck to her :smile:

^I agree with what Freezer has said :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
x

I guess your inbox is still closed :/ ?

Oh well were all here to listenTheres nothing wrong with thatPromises are important hence why theyre promises! People shouldnt break them!! Dont feel bad about this! Its normal to feel dissapointed!Stay positive Frenchie!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love you guys <3 :penguinhug:

:hugs: :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I think you asked that before and I couldn't find a way to reply :s-smilie:

Yes, 'closed' and not yet fixed.. I have bumped my thread about it but nothing so far
:wink: haha wow, I never thought I'd live to see the day someone called my conversation skills amazing :tongue:
Of course I'd like to chat later :h:
Good!

Glad to hear that, good luck to her :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you have :wink: Freezer thinks Matrix has the best convo skills ever! :yep:
Woop! :hugs: :woo:

GREAT NEWS!!!! SHE WON!!!!!! :woo:
Freezer is very happy/excited now!! :biggrin:

Oooh Matrix agrees with Freezers comment! :biggrin:

Latest