The Student Room Group

Greenhead College Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
I hope everyone got the grades they wanted! :smile:
Reply 361
Original post by habeeb_00
Very happy with mine, how about you?

Yeah very pleased, bit disappointed as I cannot do 4 a levels at greenhead though...:frown:
Reply 362
Why not? The interviewer was really keen on wanting me to do fohr

Don't you need an average of an A to do four A levels I read on the website that you need to score 7.0 as an average or something like that.
Original post by I_M16
I hope everyone got the grades they wanted! :smile:

Yeah I hope you did too!
I got:
Maths - A*
English lang - A
English lit - B
Biology - A
Chemistry - A
Physics - A
History- A
Spanish - B

I'm soooooo happy!!!

The maths just made my day!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done guys I'm also happy with my results :smile:
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Well done guys I'm also happy with my results :smile:

what did you get?
Original post by Himani Vadhia
what did you get?

7 A*s, 4 As and 1B
7 A*s, 4 As and 1B

WOW thats AMAZING
WOW thats AMAZING

Thanks ahaha but it was fairly average for my school :tongue:

a B? Hahahahahaha you failure

Sorry what did you get again? :wink:
i didn't get a b did i buddy

:frown: :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

I actually worked so hard and I was told I would get a D by my teacher. Who do you think you are making fun of my hard work???
I think I'm better than you tbh ScienceFantatic mate, you wanna go? Go right here right now?

Just to let you all know, this guy took food tech for gcse - sure you wanna be friends with him???

Food tech is so boring its a miracle any guy takes it...
I think I'm better than you tbh ScienceFantatic mate, you wanna go? Go right here right now?

Just to let you all know, this guy took food tech for gcse - sure you wanna be friends with him???

Were you being serious about the B being a failure? :confused::confused:
If I worked out my average as 6.8 do you think they'll let me take four? When I had the interview they seemed enthusiastic about me taking four but I fell short on one grade (which I'm getting remarked) and it's so close I figure if I haggle a little they may allow it?
Original post by queerkhaleesi
If I worked out my average as 6.8 do you think they'll let me take four? When I had the interview they seemed enthusiastic about me taking four but I fell short on one grade (which I'm getting remarked) and it's so close I figure if I haggle a little they may allow it?

Yeah I am in the same situation and mine is 6.9. They were fine with me doing 4 at the interview when they looked at my predicted grades and I pretty much got those on Thursday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, thanks. That's re-assuring since I did well in the subjects I want to do (apart from one which wasn't offered). Hopefully I can sort it out next week
Yeah I am in the same situation and mine is 6.9. They were fine with me doing 4 at the interview when they looked at my predicted grades and I pretty much got those on Thursday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully we can convince them to let us *fingers crossed* since its such a small difference I think they should
What subjects do you want to take?

Biology (A), chemistry (A), psychology (A*) and government&politics (wasn't offered)
Original post by queerkhaleesi
Biology (A), chemistry (A), psychology (A*) and
government&politics (wasn't offered)

Nice name, game of thrones reference? :biggrin:
Nice name, game of thrones reference? :biggrin:

Of course xD GoT practically begs to be referenced tbh and I gotta embrace my inner queen 👑
Sounds like a workload! Do you want to study medicine or something?

Yepp actually xD with hopes of becoming a neurologist & completing research within neuro (I'm slightly brain obsessed, you see)

Quick Reply

Latest