The Student Room Group

Being in a relationship with someone at the same uni

Okay, we don't actually go to the same uni but they're in the same town, so we are close enough. (Students from both unis go to the same clubs etc)

I'm a 2nd year and he is a 3rd year from september

I'm scared that he might have too much work and we might not be able to see each other very often. I had pretty much finished uni for the year when we met but he hadnt. I often asked my job for hours that worked around when he was free so I could see him and not get bored. I didn't want to go home and not see him for 3 months as we'd only just started properly going out

I just wanted to hear other peoples experiences/ opinions
are you sure you can't video call him on the nights that you can't see him?
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, we don't actually go to the same uni but they're in the same town, so we are close enough. (Students from both unis go to the same clubs etc)

I'm a 2nd year and he is a 3rd year from september

I'm scared that he might have too much work and we might not be able to see each other very often. I had pretty much finished uni for the year when we met but he hadnt. I often asked my job for hours that worked around when he was free so I could see him and not get bored. I didn't want to go home and not see him for 3 months as we'd only just started properly going out

I just wanted to hear other peoples experiences/ opinions

If you mean it you'll find a small time slot to fit each other in when you can, and if anything you'll treasure your moments together even more
Reply 3
Original post by Pinkberry_y
If you mean it you'll find a small time slot to fit each other in when you can, and if anything you'll treasure your moments together even more

yeah thats true

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending