The Student Room Group

Ocr as chemistry a 2016

Does anyone have the breadth or/and depth papers from 2016?
Reply 1
Why would you need them?
Original post by alow
Why would you need them?

Revision
Reply 3
Original post by Fbshsbsshshahaja
Revision

I'm sure your teachers will give them to you as mocks. They're not publicly released for a reason.
Original post by alow
I'm sure your teachers will give them to you as mocks. They're not publicly released for a reason.

I have done my AS's in this already, I just want to start revising early,
Plus I emailed both of my teachers last week and neither have replied
Reply 5
I have done my AS's in this already, I just want to start revising early,
Plus I emailed both of my teachers last week and neither have replied

So why do you need AS papers? Just start A2 work.
Original post by alow
So why do you need AS papers? Just start A2 work.

Because in the new specification, your marks from this year are discounted, and you do new AS papers next year
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Because in the new specification, your marks from this year are discounted, and you do new AS papers next year

And revision now would be pointless. It's a year until you need to do the exams.
Original post by alow
And revision now would be pointless. It's a year until you need to do the exams.

You don't know what grade I got and how much work I need to do, so don't tell me starting now is pointless
Reply 9
You don't know what grade I got and how much work I need to do, so don't tell me starting now is pointless

Doing a past paper almost a year before the exams is pointless. You won't remember any of it.

Hey I am totally with you on this so don't worry about starting early. If you do get hold of the paper, please please please could you let me know as I really really need it too! Thanks so much in advance !!!

Quick Reply

Latest