The Student Room Group

a level help

How do i resit my a levels in 2017? i just finished my a levels in 2016 and wasn't happy with the grades. i attended a sixth form so there current year 13 are on a new spec. how do i resit?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by MrBigKnob8
How do i resit my a levels in 2017? i just finished my a levels in 2016 and wasn't happy with the grades. i attended a sixth form so there current year 13 are on a new spec. how do i resit?

You can if your subject is not reformed but this will be the only time(one time) retaking the exam. I'm re-taking some of my exams and it's on the last year before it gets reformed.

If I have my exam timetable ready and I can resit then I'm pretty much sure you can too.
Reply 3
Original post by Defraction
You can if your subject is not reformed but this will be the only time(one time) retaking the exam. I'm re-taking some of my exams and it's on the last year before it gets reformed.

If I have my exam timetable ready and I can resit then I'm pretty much sure you can too.

How would i organize this
How would i organize this

You would ask your school exams office if you can retake them there as a private candidate next year.
If they refuse you need to start contacting other schools and colleges in your area and ask if they will do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by gdunne42
You would ask your school exams office if you can retake them there as a private candidate next year.
If they refuse you need to start contacting other schools and colleges in your area and ask if they will do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

is that what u did?
is that what u did?

No. But I know plenty of people who have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by gdunne42
No. But I know plenty of people who have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

did they do that this year.
did they do that this year.

No. At the moment I don't know of anyone who plans to do it this year.
It may be hard to find somewhere to resit legacy A level qualifications this year.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest