The Student Room Group

Do non-oriental girls like Chinese guys?

It seems like all the non-oriental girls like everything else but us. It's rare to see a Chinese guy in a relationship with a non-oriental girl. Do I have to start becoming a gym lad to even get noticed? I can't help it if I enjoy things that are STEM related and it falls within the stereotype of my ethnicity. I was born in the UK as well, so I'm familiar with English culture.

So do you just naturally find most (or all of us) unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It seems like all the non-oriental girls like everything else but us. It's rare to see a Chinese guy in a relationship with a non-oriental girl. Do I have to start becoming a gym lad to even get noticed? I can't help it if I enjoy things that are STEM related and it falls within the stereotype of my ethnicity. I was born in the UK as well, so I'm familiar with English culture.

I think I know who this is. But anyway to answer the question, there are plenty of guys who are good looking and asian. Look at Vanoss Gaming, even without his good physique doesn't look that bad
Reply 2
I think I know who this is. But anyway to answer the question, there are plenty of guys who are good looking and asian. Look at Vanoss Gaming, even without his good physique doesn't look that bad

I think the majority of TSR knows who this is :laugh:

I'm a black woman who has been in a long term relationship with a Chinese man in the past. So yes non-oriental girls do like Chinese men.
Reply 4

you didn't really answer my question, you made a suggestion that another Chinese guy looks good. Sounds like you're a guy.

Original post by UWS

shoot me a pm then fam, if you know who I am.
Non-Oriental girls (especially white girls) don't go for Oriental guys. :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 6
I'm a black woman who has been in a long term relationship with a Chinese man in the past. So yes non-oriental girls do like Chinese men.

How did the two of you meet?
Original post by UWS

IhatePE?
I'm non-oriental and I'm into oriental guys :smile:
These threads are pretty common. You probably feel more isolated because you are in the minority. Much better to work on your self confidence and improving what you have to offer.
Scumbag OP show yourself. We all know it's you iHatePE :biggrin:
If you're a kind person with a good heart and honest intentions, they'll like you regardless. 😊
Original post by Lularose83
If you're a kind person with a good heart and honest intentions, they'll like you regardless. 😊

Okay, that made me lol
A family friend who is Black is engaged to a guy from Hong Kong. I personally haven't come across an ethnicity that doesn't have guys who I find attractive.
White British here, Chinese men can be really yummy ^^
White girl here who is slightly more inclined to oriental guys than white, just a preference I've always had tbh.
Some might, majority probably don't.

You say the thing about STEM subjects as if a white girl can't like them too. That kind of thing really isn't a deal breaker 😅

Going to the gym sounds good
I'm white and I don't really want to say I have a preference for certain races- I'm pretty open- but I'll tell you one thing.. I've probably been attracted to more Asian men than white, and I have a friend or two who are the same. Someone else said this as well, but you're part of a minority here in the UK, so maybe it does feel like non oriental women are only interested in non oriental men, but trust me, there are lots of women here who either just don't care about race or are actually very attracted to Asian men.

Latest

Trending

Trending