The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

London Southbank University Enrolment 2016

Hi all,
Has anyone received an email about online enrolment yet?
Reply 1
Original post by claudia_van
Hi, I have received mine. I got mine about 3 or 4 days ago and completed it. Once you complete it it then tells you about your face to face enrolment and the date and time of this. Make sure you save your passwords and update contact details properly though! :smile:

Good luck and maybe see you at freshers!

Claudia

Still waiting did you apply direct through the uni?
London
Original post by alexterry28
Still waiting did you apply direct through the uni?

I'm doing Adult Nursing, I haven't received my enrolment details yet
Reply 3
Yeah, done mine. They gave me the 19th at 10:15 am, yet the Course Director of my course emailed me saying I have to be somewhere at 9:30am on the same day and I'm expected to be enroled already? Not sure how that works..
Reply 4
Original post by adamness
Yeah, done mine. They gave me the 19th at 10:15 am, yet the Course Director of my course emailed me saying I have to be somewhere at 9:30am on the same day and I'm expected to be enroled already? Not sure how that works..

What you studying?
Reply 5
Original post by alexterry28
What you studying?

Baking Technology Management, you?
My email has just arrived 😀
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Cheers, yeah I emailed enrolment about it and they are aware there are things going on with all of the courses, and it will be fine to go to my Enrolment first and then head over to the Bakery School afterwards. They said everyone will be enroling on the 19th and 20th so they can't make it any earlier. but it should be fine. Thanks :smile:
Reply 8
I'm still waiting for mine :frown:
I got an email about a pre-enrolment guide. I have started the enrolment process from home and have been allocated a time on Saturday 17th to have a 1-2-1 meeting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Finally got mine what payment info do I need to bring in is a letter from student finance acceptable?
yeah just a letter from student finance usually print out the entitlement summary and that should be enough :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending