The Student Room Group

What is more important in life, job love or education or money??

Scroll to see replies

Money and my families health
First comes education then Love then job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
*Leaves thread very confused*
Reply 23
Well job satisfaction isn't necessarly going to get you through retirement..
Original post by john2054
What is the most important thing in your life right now? Please tell me, because i really want to know thanks?!?

For me it would be education, job, love and then money
Reply 25
Original post by Napp
Well job satisfaction isn't necessarly going to get you through retirement..

What would you rather do though? 50 years working a job you really enjoy every single day then be slightly poorer come retirement, or 50 years hating waking up every morning and then 10 years at the end to try and make up for it?
Original post by Sisuphos
I had to find out the hard way but:

1. Money.

A problem with money is that they give far less if not combined with developed mind. You can't fully or at all enjoy things you are unable to use properly or don't know of their existence.

I
2. Love (this is tied with 1. because girls REALLY love money and don't let anyone tell you otherwise).

Great, since I don't have any, I don't have to worry about another thing of not mine interest. Since they love money, not persons...

I think love of money applies to people in general.

I
3. Job.
Arbeit macht frei!

Really, kids. Nobody gives a **** which uni you went to or whether you've read Cicero and Locke.

Maybe that's why people are most often elegant only in literature.

[QUOTE=Sisuphos;67257450
Just be a genius who can solve problems better than anyone else in a cheaper, faster way.

This should be obvious. Isn't it?

EDIT: I expect angry kids quoting me and insulting me. Fire away. what I said is true when you get out in the real world.

No Sir, that was a lot of bitter truth.
(edited 7 years ago)
Love is important as in my parents and siblings. Love can also be linked to compassion.

Education is the most important, without education you're unable to get a job. Therefore, no money.
My family first always. without them I have no reason for existing. so Love
then its money, because without it we can't feed and clothes and keep a roof over our heads. so I guess that makes job and money joint second
now education is the tough one. because you definitely need to be SMART to exist in this life but education and intelligence are not necessarily synonymous with each other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending