The Student Room Group

What did I get?

Hi so on my results sheet it says I got a D for english lang on result and then it says on end column i got U so what did i actually get a d or u? And what does end mean??? Why is it there?

And dont judge.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Plz reply guys plzzz
Original post by Pinkpearl14
Hi so on my results sheet it says I got a D for english lang on result and then it says on end column i got U so what did i actually get a d or u? And what does end mean??? Why is it there?

And dont judge.
Plz reply guys plzzz

Does the sheet not have headings at the top of the columns? Been a while since I got gcse or A level results but it used to be the grade for individual units were in small letters and the overall grade for the course was always a capital letter.
Reply 3
Original post by AmyPilot
Does the sheet not have headings at the top of the columns? Been a while since I got gcse or A level results but it used to be the grade for individual units were in small letters and the overall grade for the course was always a capital letter.

Yes it does hun one says result wih capital D and one says End after that with U so what is my final grade?
Yes it does hun one says result wih capital D and one says End after that with U so what is my final grade?

On every result sheet I ever had the capital letter was my actual overall grade for that subject but maybe you should confirm this with the school?
It may be that you got an overall D but either your controlled assessments or one of the parts (A or B) was graded a U
Also, I just wanted to ask whether anybody else can't find their overall English speaking controlled assessment result, I know it's not important but wondering why I can only see a random 5 next to it but no grade. I was told by my teacher that I got another overall A before exam season started but don't know whether my grade changed???

Quick Reply

Latest