The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of essex, colchester campus

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Anyone else studying biological sciences and/or staying in sainty quays? :smile:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by imogenlol
Hi! Anyone else studying biological sciences and/or staying in sainty quays? :smile:

I'm at sainty quays 3.6
Original post by EL_Horse
Hey guys I'm going to study Computer Science and i'll be staying in South Towers (looks like it was the only accommodation left -_- ).

Don't worry! You'll have a great time in towers. Its not as bad as it seems and you're super close to everything.

I'll miss my time at Essex. Some of my best moments were spent in towers!
Original post by undine_monty
I'm at sainty quays 3.6

Ah that's cool! I'm in 5.8! What are you studying?
Ah that's cool! I'm in 5.8! What are you studying?

Sociology. Seems like I'm the only one. Maybe if I make an annoncement like you guys, all the sociologists will come out from where they're hiding :tongue:
Sociology. Seems like I'm the only one. Maybe if I make an annoncement like you guys, all the sociologists will come out from where they're hiding :tongue:

Aw haha! Are you on the freshers Facebook page? There's Facebook chats for most degrees! Should be one for sociology ☺️
Aw haha! Are you on the freshers Facebook page? There's Facebook chats for most degrees! Should be one for sociology ☺️

I'm not on facebook, I haven't been in over 4 years. When I had it, I only used it to snoop on other people and post the occassional "I'm bored" 😊
I'm not on facebook, I haven't been in over 4 years. When I had it, I only used it to snoop on other people and post the occassional "I'm bored" 😊

Ah I see haha! Yeah i didn't really use it but now I'm only using it for the subject and accomodation group chats😂
Original post by Jasismoran
Yes! Finally, someone else doing history

No way! Im looking forward to it, should be good fun! Your the first person i have found who is doing history so thats a plus!
Original post by Gar_Bissell
No way! Im looking forward to it, should be good fun! Your the first person i have found who is doing history so thats a plus!

Yeah! I haven't found anyone else so far should be fun though, looking forward to it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah! I haven't found anyone else so far should be fun though, looking forward to it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surely there is going to be more than 2 of us! What accommodation are you staying at?
Surely there is going to be more than 2 of us! What accommodation are you staying at?

Hahaha yeah I should think so, Harwich court (south courts)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying in sainty quays! 😁
Hahaha yeah I should think so, Harwich court (south courts)

Posted from TSR Mobile

So am I! What a coincidence!
So am I! What a coincidence!

Really!? awesome, where abouts? I'm at 12.3
Really!? awesome, where abouts? I'm at 12.3

Im at 13.2!
Im at 13.2!

So close! Hey, can I add you on fb?

Posted from TSR Mobile