The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am ok, wbu? :smile:

Original post by Matrix123
Yes, I am :smile: Did/are you?

I'm not replying properly until you do what I asked in the spoiler:rolleyes::tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I am feeling rather exquisitely weird and having slight hints of tension because of school starting soon, and have a faint, yet quite hurting headache. :smile:
Hi
Yeah why?
Anyone here use Windows 10?
Original post by ak143244
Cool, apparently everyone is A Level Maths is so hard. But I'm doing AQA Level 3 Core Maths, it's a new thing. Here:
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/mathematics/aqa-certificate/mathematical-studies-1350

Ohh right. That sounds interesting :smile: I'm doing Edexcel I think, but the head of maths said that she's looking at AQA too so I guess I'll find out soon.
Posted from TSR Mobile
I start on the 12th and my induction is on the 7th
Yeah I'm excited, start of something new.
You?
You?

Ohh right. That sounds interesting :smile: I'm doing Edexcel I think, but the head of maths said that she's looking at AQA too so I guess I'll find out soon.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, Congratz on the win lol :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
I am ok, wbu? :smile:

I am feeling rather exquisitely weird and having slight hints of tension because of school starting soon, and have a faint, yet quite hurting headache. :smile:

That wasn't so hard, was it? :smile: What kind of weird? You don't need to feel the tension, but I guess I can't ame you because I'm sure most people are a bit nervous. Drink plenty of water :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I know inshallahh we'll be fine though.
The thing that I'm excited about is when you have your own freedom - free periods. At high school you didn't have that.
100 post stats:
OGGUS - 15
tasha_tah - 7
PrincessBO$$ - 6
L in University - 5
hamza772000 - 5
CheeseIsVeg - 5
mediaya - 3
Ayaz789 - 2
Tasnia'x- 1
junayd1998 - 1
Who is L - 1
I am Kira - 1
ValerieKR - 1
ak143244 - 1
Qaz25 - 1
Matrix - 1 :congrats:

Consecutive 100 post stats:
OGGUS - 4
L in University - 3
tasha_tah - 3
CheeseIsVeg - 2

You?

Ah okay, Congratz on the win lol :smile:

Haha thanks. I was about to ask "what win?" But then I realised - I didn't even notice earlier :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
100 post stats:
OGGUS - 15
tasha_tah - 7
PrincessBO$$ - 6
L in University - 5
hamza772000 - 5
CheeseIsVeg - 5
mediaya - 3
Ayaz789 - 2
Tasnia'x- 1
junayd1998 - 1
Who is L - 1
I am Kira - 1
ValerieKR - 1
ak143244 - 1
Qaz25 - 1
Matrix - 1 :congrats:

Consecutive 100 post stats:
OGGUS - 4
L in University - 3
tasha_tah - 3
CheeseIsVeg - 2

Haha thanks. I was about to ask "what win?" But then I realised - I didn't even notice earlier :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. So yeah what else are you doing?

Yeah - I still remember the times where I used to copy each other people's homework for answers and they used to copy mine as well lol. No more of that anymore.
(edited 7 years ago)
*Sixth Form :smile: and 6th Sep, wbu? Are you going college or sixth form?

That wasn't so hard, was it? :smile: What kind of weird? You don't need to feel the tension, but I guess I can't ame you because I'm sure most people are a bit nervous. Drink plenty of water :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, but I'd still rather keep it really concise and say I'm ok :smile: :tongue:

I have no idea what kind of weird, I just wrote whatever came to my head :lol: :tongue:

Yep, quite nervous :smile:

Yeah, I really need to :smile:

Thanks Matrix :smile:
:colondollar: No you're the cutie :colondollar:

Spoiler

Yeah I did, and I did understand what I copied or else I wouldn't have passed all my exams then :tongue:
Cool, apparently everyone is A Level Maths is so hard. But I'm doing AQA Level 3 Core Maths, it's a new thing. Here:
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/mathematics/aqa-certificate/mathematical-studies-1350

A level maths is not that hard tbh if i can get an A , 1 mark off an A* :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry didn't mean to hurt you
Original post by Ayaz789
A level maths is not that hard tbh if i can get an A , 1 mark off an A* :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can you get an A or A* in a subject?
Tell me.. please.

Oh yeah, and Salams
(edited 7 years ago)
How can you get an A or A* in a subject?
Tell me.. please.

For maths do past papers... easy A grade tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha. So yeah what else are you doing?

Yeah - I still remember the times where I used to copy each other people's homework for answers and they used to copy mine as well lol. No more of that anymore.

Also further maths, physics and chemistry. What else are you taking?
Original post by hamza772000
*Sixth Form :smile: and 6th Sep, wbu? Are you going college or sixth form?

Haha, but I'd still rather keep it really concise and say I'm ok :smile: :tongue:

I have no idea what kind of weird, I just wrote whatever came to my head :lol: :tongue:

Yep, quite nervous :smile:

Yeah, I really need to :smile:

Thanks Matrix :smile:

But why? It'd make me feel better as I always seem to end up spending you longer posts :/ :tongue:

Haha that sounds like a good weird :awesome:

I am a bit too actually :smile:

Good, have you had some now? :tongue:

Now worries :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I only got a B and it was my best subject, in the modules I got 4 As and 2Cs
What degree u doing?
Edexcel is best for maths
The textbooks are clear and concise
Loads of resources on youtube
Sometimes they expect you to make a leap in knowledge in the textbook which gets confusing :facepalm:

Latest