The Student Room Group

help

ive just come out of year 11 having collected my results i have got 2cs and 5 es know its not good at all i am currently stuck and out of full time education does anyone have any advice or does anyone know of any good colleges that do cse resit years
Ask your local college to do GCSE resits. Or get in contact with your school and ask to speak to the school's careers adviser about resitting the year or particular subjects there.
Original post by hasan saeed
ive just come out of year 11 having collected my results i have got 2cs and 5 es know its not good at all i am currently stuck and out of full time education does anyone have any advice or does anyone know of any good colleges that do cse resit years
You're in a difficult situation at the moment. The most important thing to do is keep calm. You will have to resit English and/or Maths GCSEs (unless they were the Cs). What had you planned as a career/to do next?
Take a year out now and resit your GCSEs or at least just the maths English and sciences and whichever subjects you want to carry onto A levels. I say this because most colleges and 6th forms won't let you take a subject to A level if you haven't got a B/C in it at GCSE

Quick Reply

Latest