The Student Room Group

Are there any such things that exist where you can send your past papers to be marked

Really I'd only really use this for English language as I've no idea how examiners mark it well CCEA English language anyway. Are there any services available where you send your paper away in the post and examiners mark it for you and they send you your mark and your grade? Or am I just living in cloud cuckoo land?
Cuckoo land. A teacher can do the same.
Reply 2
Original post by adz234
Really I'd only really use this for English language as I've no idea how examiners mark it well CCEA English language anyway. Are there any services available where you send your paper away in the post and examiners mark it for you and they send you your mark and your grade? Or am I just living in cloud cuckoo land?

Why in the actual **** would you want this done? Not to mention you would have to pay a good amount for it anyways. You're far beyond cuckoo land mate.
Original post by adz234

Ask your teachers to mark them that's what they're there for
Reply 4
You can ask your teachers.

Quick Reply

Latest