Scroll to see replies

the religion of peace strikes again.
Ye man can't believe it it's almost as if Christians haven't killed anyone tbh
I mean wtf 3 billion Muslims in the world we're all ****ed tbh
Original post by razamataz666
the religion of peace strikes again.

will this peace ever end? Make it stop
Original post by Mathemagicien

In a statement, police said the suspect was "apparently under the influence of narcotics", and are utterly befuddled as to the motive for the attack.

Well I guess this makes a change from the previous German police policy of denying it even happened until they were forced to admit it.
Reply 6
only brave enough to target an old couple. pathetic
Reply 7

Perhaps another incident for the record: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs (map, in German, of criminal incidents committed by refugees, since the start of the year IIRC)

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Holy ****!
Why does what they shout even matter? They are clear lunatics anyway so why are we listening?
Allahu Akbar has come to develop a meaning beyond the translation, I actually saw a child shouting it whilst running up and jumping onto a bouncy castle.
Reply 9
Original post by 04MR17
Why does what they shout even matter? They are clear lunatics anyway so why are we listening?
Allahu Akbar has come to develop a meaning beyond the translation, I actually saw a child shouting it whilst running up and jumping onto a bouncy castle.

Would you say that if someone shouted "Heil Hitler!" before killing someone?
Original post by 04MR17

but you muslim apologist you forget that kids jumping on bouncy castles do not then stab others on said castle. much like in WW2 one would say 'heil hitler' in the same fashion as oyu speak of, but in nazi Germany it was still being used seriously, the same is happening now. Islamist's still use it when driving lorries into the French, still use it when children blow themselves up in Pakistan IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. to dismiss someone stabbing another and using a phrase such as this should not, under any circumstances, be ignored. YOU will cause the death of this great nation, blood is on YOUR HANDS. not mine.
Reply 11
Original post by 04MR17

Well it does matter to me
Reply 12
Those doctors and engineers have strange customs...

I thought it was all women and children, is it not?
Reply 13
Those doctors and engineers have strange customs...

There will be regional elections next week in Berlin and Mecklenburg, the polls show an interesting trend:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
God is indeed the greatest killer.
Reply 15
Original post by Josb
There will be regional elections next week in Berlin and Mecklenburg, the polls show an interesting trend:

Given AfD didn't take part last time, not so interesting.
Reply 16
Original post by inhuman
Given AfD didn't take part last time, not so interesting.

A party starting from scratch and polling that high, "not interesting"?
Reply 17
Original post by joecphillips
I thought it was all women and children, is it not?

There were also many engineers, lawyers and doctors.
Reply 18
Original post by Josb
A party starting from scratch and polling that high, "not interesting"?

They were doing pretty well already before. They started well had a dip and this brought them back.

It is showing a shift, but I am not sure this is interesting compared to 2011 and then the immigrants now.
Reply 19
The religion of peace strikes again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending