The Student Room Group

Should I take a gap year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
He probably does think that tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get you, on some threads you're helpful on others you're unbearably negative.

Not everyone is as arrogant as you. Applying to Oxford with a C grade average? Jesus............
Original post by *Stefan*
I have a vendetta against idiocy, sorry that it includes you too :smile:

'Wasted' lol. You make it sound as if he's gonna fail in life.

Considering I wanna go into law, the term 'target' is meaningless to me. Nonetheless, we'll see how that term will work out for you.

And now you're calling me an idiot... Why? Because I gave advice that you disagree with? Please learn how to have civilised debates without insulting people before you go to uni.
Reply 22
Original post by anonwinner
And now you're calling me an idiot... Why? Because I gave advice that you disagree with? Please learn how to have civilised debates without insulting people before you go to uni.

Yes, because the ad-hominems you used as clearly civilised.

Lol.
Original post by *Stefan*
Yes, because the ad-hominems you used as clearly civilised.

Lol.

If you noticed, I only started using them after you did. This is a forum where you're supposed to help each other and be positive by encouraging people, not tearing people down.
Reply 24
If you noticed, I only started using them after you did. This is a forum where you're supposed to help each other and be positive by encouraging people, not tearing people down.

Erm, I asked you a genuine question, you replied with an ad-hominem.

Seriously...
I don't get you, on some threads you're helpful on others you're unbearably negative.

Not everyone is as arrogant as you. Applying to Oxford with a C grade average? Jesus............

Because, it depends... In the case of this person, there probably won't be much difference between taking up Bristol and potentially wasting a year to reapply

Anon man, I really don't care. I've had enough of this dick measuring ******** attitude from you and others on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Why so much commotion, aspiring investment bankers on TSR are way too snappy. Just focus on doing research, building your networks & the rest of your lives...
Reply 27
This years Spring Week thread is going to be something else - can't wait 😂
Reply 28
I'd go for it, but maybe not apply for straight Econ since you didn't get A* in Maths, nor do you have Further Maths.

Retake Maths in your gap year and do AS Further Maths (or AS and A2). Apply to Oxbridge, LSE, Warwick, and 1 other.

Ah OK thanks. So you don't think it's worth applying without the A* in Maths?
Original post by mk_98
Ah OK thanks. So you don't think it's worth applying without the A* in Maths?

I think all the targets require A* in Maths for straight Economics
I would re-apply. In fact im going to WBS (target as u know), spend a year there and then re-apply to LSE for A&F
Original post by glebp
I would re-apply. In fact im going to WBS (target as u know), spend a year there and then re-apply to LSE for A&F

wot is the point

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will you discover yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending