The Student Room Group

A-level Psychology

Hi guys,
I have got a C in AS psychology (WJEC) but I was expecting a B in it at least. my exam went so well that I was sure, I would get an A or a B as I wrote everything that was written on the revision guide but due to some reason, I ended up getting a C which is below my standards.
I reckon, It is because my exam techniques were not as impressive as they should have been so, they need to be improved. Therefore, can any of you guys help me out by telling me the specific exam technique required for A level psychology (WJEC)?
Original post by zuli3211
Hi guys,
I have got a C in AS psychology (WJEC) but I was expecting a B in it at least. my exam went so well that I was sure, I would get an A or a B as I wrote everything that was written on the revision guide but due to some reason, I ended up getting a C which is below my standards.
I reckon, It is because my exam techniques were not as impressive as they should have been so, they need to be improved. Therefore, can any of you guys help me out by telling me the specific exam technique required for A psychology (WJEC)?

I don't know about WJEC, but we use the PEEL structure for AQA. Have you heard of that before in English maybe? It helps with evaluation. :smile:

P is for making your point (what is the weakness/strength?)
E is giving evidence for it (study?)
E is for explaining
L is for linking back to the question (how is it a strength/weakness?)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest