The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;ayOW0Ghs7JE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOW0Ghs7JE&index=1&list=PLyfPcUoivAtb_hmukmhBRGccye Xeo5-Ao[/video]
Reply 1881
Original post by Leukocyte
I have a new nephew, so happy! Alhamdulillah <3

SubhanAllah, may Allah swt make him a blessing to his parents and to the ummah of Muhammad SAW. Ameen.

Mubarak to you and your family :h: <3 xxx

Original post by Al-farhan
MashAllah, may Allah bless him.

Original post by ash92:)
You're welcome dave :h:
I'm good alhamdulillah. Went to a talk today. It was recorded on yt so will post here when they upload it inshaaAllah.

Alhamdulillah! :jive:

May Allah ta'ala bless him with an extended life, with good health, with firm imaan, with happiness and prosperity. May he be a guide to Islam for the misguided, a reminder to those who have forgotten His remembrance. May his birth mark the arrival of glad tidings to you and your family.
Ameen.

Ameen.
Does anyone know what the view is on sayidinas so like the descendants of the prophets in this current time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Does anyone know what the view is on sayidinas so like the descendants of the prophets in this current time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sayids*

In terms of what? We are not allowed to give them zakat in terms of fiqh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by s_ahmed2
Sayids*

In terms of what? We are not allowed to give them zakat in terms of fiqh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like the level of respect given to them, if it exists in Islam.
(I just forwarded this q from my friend who wants to know).

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;cpZm2FHUt4Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpZm2FHUt4Y[/video]
[video="youtube;SJwlm9ile7A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJwlm9ile7A[/video]
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, we should respect them as they are from the family of the prophet(saw), but to a certain extent.
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

We do have to respect them, but bear in mind that a lot of people these days claim to be one of them to get status or respect.
Original post by s_ahmed2
Yes, we should respect them as they are from the family of the prophet(saw), but to a certain extent.

Original post by Al-farhan
We do have to respect them, but bear in mind that a lot of people these days claim to be one of them to get status or respect.

JZK for answering :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1892

:redface: jzk for the reminder.....I felt like crying.
what would you do if religion, including Islam was completely banned?
Original post by h333
:redface: jzk for the reminder.....I felt like crying.

Np. He's a really good speaker.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Razamataz666

You can't ban a religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1896
Original post by HAnwar
Np. He's a really good speaker.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree masha'Allah.

Spoiler

Not sure how that is possible, you mean ban them from practicing some of its teachings in public? Idk I am confused on how banning a religion entirely is possible :s-smilie:
But say if I was not allowed to wear a hijab outside anymore according to the law etc then I will have to look to leave that place as soon as possible :redface:
Come what may I will not leave Islam even if I have to lose everything insha'Allah. Islam is way of life I follow, it is the reason I still have hope and patience so losing it will mean losing myself.
Original post by h333
Agree masha'Allah.

Spoiler

Not sure how that is possible, you mean ban them from practicing some of its teachings in public? Idk I am confused on how banning a religion entirely is possible :s-smilie:
But say if I was not allowed to wear a hijab outside anymore according to the law etc then I will have to look to leave that place as soon as possible :redface:
Come what may I will not leave Islam even if I have to lose everything insha'Allah. Islam is way of life I follow, it is the reason I still have hope and patience so losing it will mean losing myself.

That's good don't bother.
Yeah same with my notifs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Carry on practicing Islam or move countries.
Salaam, I've been accepted to study Optometry at Anglia Ruskin this September, I wanted to know if there are any house shares available with brothers in the isoc from around the uni?

Any assurance would be greatly appreciated, as I'm heading down this week (from the Midlands) and ideally want to secure something while I'm there.

Jzk Khair for reading.

Latest