The Student Room Group

Ex meeting up with my friend

So my ex whom I broke up with a year ago has been talking to one of my close friends. They also met up last week for dinner.

They knew each other before I was going out with her (we all went to the same school) but they wern't proper friends. In the sense they would say hi to each other in and around school but thats it.

And the only time she hung out with him was when we were going out (this was in college). I'm not sure whether shes interested in him or vice versa or if they want to make some new friendship but I feel its a *****y move by both of them. Am I in the wrong for feeling this way?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Roadrunner51
So my ex whom I broke up with a year ago has been talking to one of my close friends. They also met up last week for dinner.

They knew each other before I was going out with her (we all went to the same school) but they wern't proper friends. In the sense they would say hi to each other in and around school but thats it.

And the only time she hung out with him was when we were going out (this was in college). I'm not sure whether shes interested in him or vice versa or if they want to make some new friendship but I feel its a sh**ty move by both of them. Am I in the wrong for feeling this way?

Natural for you to feel bad about it, but at the same time, it's been a year, so in my view, okay, it's not ideal for you but I don't think it's worth falling out over.
assuming he didn't do anything terrible to you then you should probably just let them be happy... it's been a year, she's probably barely even thought about the connection between you two
Course it is not a good feeling but at the same time you broke up so your ex I am afraid is free to do what they want.
If they're going out for dinner together all of s sudden, probably more than friends or they will become more than friends
She wants the beef cake

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
X

Original post by doodle_333
x

Original post by Rock Fan
X

Original post by Pinkberry_y
X

Original post by babyshawte
X

Thanks for the responses, live and let live I guess.
no you're not in my opinion - that's a *****y thing for your friend to do - they probably aren't mature enough to understand why
Reply 8
She's trying out new dick. Get over it.

Move on, for your own good.

Quick Reply

Latest