The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kelzadiddle
Sore! Went on an adventure around Chester on Friday and earned myself a near-fatal case of sunburn. My goal now is to see if I can manage to peel off my entire shoulder.

If you come to Grimsby I'm sure it could be arranged:colone::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Thinking about things I just shouldn't think about at this hour because it brings on sleeplessness and anxiety.

I have to force myself to sleep before midnight otherwise I just end up writing all night:redface::hugs:

Original post by Serine Soul
Completely worthless tbh

Oi! I'll have less of that from you Missy! You ain't worthless at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Aw c'est rien chérie, je t'aime aussi :lovehug: :lovehug:
Désolée d'entendre ça j'espère que tu te sentira mieux rapidement !! C'est triste quand Cheese va pas bien :bawling: :bawling:

Spoiler

:hugs: awww je vais plus bien qu'hier mais j'ai mal de tete :emo:
tu es la meillieure ami qui le monde avait jamais le plaisir de recevoir :hugs: je t'aime le plus :proud: :mmm:

Spoiler

Panicked! I just signed up to a fraud website and now I'm trying to cancel it:afraid: UGH.
EDIT: Think I've done it. Pheeeew.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hugs: awww je vais plus bien qu'hier mais j'ai mal de tete :emo:
tu es la meillieure ami qui le monde avait jamais le plaisir de recevoir :hugs: je t'aime le plus :proud: :mmm:

Spoiler

- back to English because cba to provide a translation lol -

Glad you feel better than yesterday :yep: that's a shame about the headache tho :frown: hopefully you'll be better in a few hours <3 :console:

And thank you for all those compliments that's very kind :blush: tyvm <3 :lovehug:
Just watched the new series, Victoria:love: LOVE IT!!!:love:
Good even though i'm listening to sad songs
[video="youtube;oEm3lY3trRU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEm3lY3trRU[/video]
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Just watched the new series, Victoria:love: LOVE IT!!!:love:

Is this the one with Jenna Coleman in it??? I was debating whether or not to watch it :erm:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
- back to English because cba to provide a translation lol -
Glad you feel better than yesterday :yep: that's a shame about the headache tho :frown: hopefully you'll be better in a few hours <3 :console:
And thank you for all those compliments that's very kind :blush: tyvm <3 :lovehug:

haha Ikr, translations are so much effort :colonhash:
:hugs: thanks! ikr :frown: yeah :I Its cos I got so much stuff to do but cba and its making me stressed out and giving me a headache :I
You deserve all the compliments the world has to offer :lovehug:
The internet in my flat is ****. :frown:
Embarassed! I was talking to a girl in Starbucks and my voice went all bleh! Wasnt embarassing at all! She smiled and went to get my drink!

Caramel Frappucino = Perfection!

Voice break bleh thing = Not Perfection!

Argh!
Super bored and somewhat depressed.
I am drinking a cup of tea, therefore everything is okay.
Extremely frightened. Gonna have to apply to unis in Oct and I am scared of getting rejections
Original post by hellomynameisr
Extremely frightened. Gonna have to apply to unis in Oct and I am scared of getting rejections

Rejections aren't that bad :tongue: I got 3 of them. You just have to find (as difficult as it is) as many unis as you can where you know you'll love it there, and I say that as a now-3rd year student who loves where they're studying, even if it wasn't their first choice when applying.
(edited 7 years ago)
I found 25p on the floor before my break...now im on my break and i went to the reduced section to find a pack of my fave cookies for 23p! Yaaaay:nom:
stressed af :frown:
Internet's back now! :smile:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
stressed af :frown:

*big super awesome hug*
Internet's back now! :smile:
*big super awesome hug*

aww thanks :hugs:
I hope u can make this evening's game- I don't know if I can :frown:
so many deadlines this week - it's unreal :frown:
(edited 5 years ago)
Happy. I had a really good day. I took my gran and auntie to the wedding venue for a nosey and they liked it and then we all went out for dinner and drinks :h: took a few panic attacks randomly which sucked but they didn't out a dampner on the day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest